Tamiya TRF 201 Racing 1/10 Buggy Kit 2WD TAM42167
This is the Tamiya TRF 201 Racing 2WD electric power 1/10 scale unassembled R/C buggy kit.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Tamiya TRF 201 Racing 1/10 Buggy Kit 2WD TAM42167The Tamiya 1/10 scale electric powered 2WD buggy class is one of the most exciting categories of R/C competition today. Tamiya now proudly enters a new buggy chassis, the TRF201, to challenge that class all over the world! About the Gearbox: The gearbox is equipped with a ball differential which features inch sized differential balls (12pcs), 2.6mm diameter diff screw, and newly designed thrust ball bearings. The diff. carrier features a new tooth shape to ensure a long-lasting performance. Suspension is fitted with assembly universal shafts.
About the Front End: Aeration dampers feature new coil springs. Suspension has been designed to achieve excellent handling performance. Front axles are compatible with wheels using metric size ball bearings.
About the Body & Wing: The unpainted body/wing has aerodynamics that will assist in providing superior control and features a flowing design. A separately available, additional Wing set comes with 2 kinds of wings to further customize your settings.
About the Chassis: Chassis frame is made from fiberglass reinforced nylon resin and features a longitudinal battery position. Rear section is designed for optimized chassis roll balance. Chassis shaped is designed to improve center of gravity while providing sufficient ground clearance.
Wheels are included in this kit, however tires are not included. Tamiya-recommended tires are: Item TAM54187 Dual Block Tires C (4WD/Front, 62/25) Item TAM54188 Dual Block Tires C (Rear, 62/35)
Includes: TRF201 Off-Road Buggy Kit with wheels, shocks, shock oil, decals, body, two rear wings and instruction manual
Radio: 2-channel with standard size steering servo
Electronic Speed Control: Compatible with selected motor
AA Batteries: Eight for transmitter
Motor: Tamiya Super Stock BZ (TAMC1430) recommended, Tamiya 540J and Sport-Tuned motors cannot be used
Battery: NiCd or NiMH 6-cell stick with standard connector
Battery Charger: Peak type recommended
Tires: Front TAMC2547, Rear, TAMC2548
Pinion Gear: 20-25 tooth, 48 pitch
Building and track equipment
Accessories for Tamiya TRF 201 Racing 1/10 Buggy Kit 2WD TAM42167
Specifications for Tamiya TRF 201 Racing 1/10 Buggy Kit 2WD TAM42167
|Skill Level 4|
- Chassis: Fiberglass reinforced nylon resin bathtub style
- Drive: Rear wheel
- Gearbox: Sealed, adjustable slipper clutch
- Differential: Ball type
- Front Wheels: Dish type specific to TRF201, IFMAR compliant, 2.2"
- (55mm) diameter, 1" (25.4mm) wide
- Rear Wheels: Dish type 2.2" (55mm) diameter, 1.5" (37.5mm) wide
- (rear wheels from Tamiya DB01 and TRF511/501 are also compatible)
- Body: Version 1 clear untrimmed buggy with rounded/wide and straight/narrow rear wings
- Shocks: Oil filled, aluminum body
- Spur Gear: Composite construction, 79 tooth 48 pitch
- Suspension: Fully adjustable
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable front and rear, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Steering: Bell-crank with servo saver
Reviews for Tamiya TRF 201 Racing 1/10 Buggy Kit 2WD TAM42167
No customer reviews for the moment.