Tamiya XB RTR LaFerrari On-Road Car TT02 TAM57869
This is the Tamiya XB LaFerrari TT02 electric power 1/10 scale ready to run R/C on-road car.
Currently Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Tamiya XB RTR LaFerrari On-Road Car TT02 TAM57869
This is the Tamiya XB RTR LaFerrari on the TT-02 4WD On-Road Chassis Platform. This is a fully factory assembled and ready-to-run R/C model of the LaFerrari. The painted and finished super detailed polycarbonate body is mated to the easy to maintain TT-02 4WD on-road chassis platform. The TT-02 chassis features a 4WD drive drive-train with fully independent double wishbone suspension. The pre-installed 2-channel radio gear system operates on 2.4Ghz technology which allows you to run your vehicle anywhere without the need to worry about other R/C enthusiasts nearby.
The TT-02 is the new standard in Tamiya’s entry level cars. The chassis has the battery pack and motor placed longitudinally on the left and right sides of the chassis respectively. The skid-shaped lower deck enables a greater roll movement range during cornering, and the 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with identical left/right suspension arms and uprights, making maintenance and assembly a simple task. The drivetrain features a motor mount which allows up to 10 different gear ratios as well as front and rear enclosed gearboxes equipped with resin 4-pinion differentials. In addition, 2-types of ground clearance and wheelbase length are possible by altering parts position, making it a flexible machine too.
Includes: TT-02 Factory Finished On-Road Chassis with Brushed Motor, ESC, Body, Decals, and Instruction Manual
- AA Batteries: Four for transmitter
- Battery: 7.2V stick pack with standard connector
- Battery Charger: For selected batery pack
- Track and maintenance equipment
Accessories for Tamiya XB RTR LaFerrari On-Road Car TT02 TAM57869
Specifications for Tamiya XB RTR LaFerrari On-Road Car TT02 TAM57869
|Ready to Run|
|Skill Level 1|
- Chassis: Plastic, TT-02
- Drive: Four wheel drive, dogbone
- Motor: Torque-Tuned 540 size brushed
- Radio: Tamiya Finespec 2.4GHz FHSS 2-channel
- ESC: TEU-105BK with reverse
- Differential: Gear type
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Shocks: Plastic body, friction (not oil filled)
- Wheels: Five spoke plastic, gray in color
- Tires: Treaded rubber 2.6" (67mm) diameter, 1" (26mm) wide
- Steering: Bellcrank type
- Body: Polycarbonate, with separate light cases (LED lights not included) mirrors, and rear wing
- Bumper: Front foam
- Camber: Non-adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Caster: Non-Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
*Specs such as length and height not provided by manufacturer*
Wheelbase: 10" (251mm)
Length: 18.1" (460mm)
Width: 7.3" (185mm)
Height: 3.5" (89mm)
Reviews for Tamiya XB RTR LaFerrari On-Road Car TT02 TAM57869
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about Tamiya XB RTR LaFerrari On-Road Car TT02 TAM57869
If I have a Traxxas charger with trx connectors can you give me an adapter so I can charge the battery or run a Traxxas battery in the car
You would need the adapter part # TRA3061X.
What is the fastest battery I can put in the car please list the model number
This will be determined by what motor and ESC you install in the chassis, if you're going to use the stock equipment then we would recommend the Venom LiPo 2S 7.4V 5000mAh 30C Hard Case part # VNR15149.
Does this vehicle strictly have a touring car chassis or can it be converted to a drifting chassis?
You can pretty much make any touring car a drift car, this chassis can easily be ran as a drift chassis. The biggest thing that makes a drift car a drift car is the hard plastic drift tires.
Is it brushless ready?can I use lipo batteries..
Yes you can put a brushless motor and ESC in this chassis and yes you can use 2s lipo packs.
How fast does this car go out the box?
This RC will go about 20-25 MPH.