Top Flite 11x7 Power Point Propeller TOPQ5110
Top Flite 11x7 Power Point Propeller
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Top Flite 11x7 Power Point Propeller TOPQ5110
This is a Power Point Beechwood propeller from Top Flite. It is excellent for any type of application, from training and sport flying to serious competition.
- Advanced swept-tip design reduces vortices at the tips for quieter, more efficient performance
- Tight tolerances in design, tooling and manufacturing ensure precise pitch throughout the prop for maximum performance
- Made of lightweight fuel-proof Beechwood instead of heavier maple
- Offers greater strength and rigidity than Nylon blades and wont bend out of the plane of rotation
- Available in a wide array of sizes to suit every application
- Less rotational mass provides greater thrust in any RPM and less overall engine wear
Includes: One 11x7 Power Point propeller
Center Hole Diameter: 1/4" approx.
Propeller Diameter: 11"
Propeller Pitch: 7
Requires: Depending on the engine crankshaft size, the propeller may need to be reamed to a larger size
Note: Four-stroke engines are typically higher torque engines and should use the larger props indicated in the range. Recommended prop ranges will vary depending on your particular engine and airplane.
Specifications for Top Flite 11x7 Power Point Propeller TOPQ5110
Reviews for Top Flite 11x7 Power Point Propeller TOPQ5110
No customer reviews for the moment.