Top Flite Replica Radial Engine 1/8 Scale TOPQ7902
Top Flite 1/8 Scale Replica Radial Engine for the P-47 Thunderbolt
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Top Flite Replica Radial Engine 1/8 Scale TOPQ7902
This is the 1/8 Scale Radial Engine for the Top Flite P-47 Thunderbolt. This will work for any 1/8 scale WWII warbird that used a radial engine. Improves airflow over your R/C engine by directing air across the cylinder for cooler operation. It's easy to assemble and paint and adds to the scale realism.
- Five plastic pushrod tubes
- One piece of wire used for ignition wires
- One dummy radial engine made of ABS
- One Set of instructions
Engine Diameter: 6¼"
Cylinders: 9 dummy
Requires: Assembling, painting, and installing into aircraft
Note: This is specific to the P-47 but will work in other models of the same scale with little modification.
Specifications for Top Flite Replica Radial Engine 1/8 Scale TOPQ7902
Depth: 1.5" (when trimmed to fit the model)
- White colored
- For the Top Flite P-47 Thunderbolt
- Made of plastic and other durable material
- Will work with most 1/8 scale WWII warbird
- Specific scale enhances appearance
- Increases air-flow over engine
- Simple assembly and painting
Reviews for Top Flite Replica Radial Engine 1/8 Scale TOPQ7902
No customer reviews for the moment.