More information about Top Flite Sealing Iron TOPR2100
This is the Top Flite Sealing Iron used to apply fabric or film onto model airplane kits.
- Uses 110V AC power source and reaches between 100 to 350°F
- 165 Watts of power
- Advanced wing design: the specially-designed "wings" allow easy bonding of covering, even on convex corners such as fillets and tail joints
- Thermostatically controlled, just dial thermostat to desired setting to maintain even and constant heat. Thermostat has ON/OFF switch
- Non-stick coating ensures long-life use and allows iron to glide over covering material without scratching
- One piece formed steel handle and shoe jointing plate that will never separate
- Lightweight (11oz) and can be used for all heat sealing applications
- Comfortable wooden handle to relieve stress on your hands
Includes: One Top Flite Sealing Iron w/Stand and 5½' AC Cord
Note: No separate instructions are included. Instructions are printed on outside of box.