Warning: Last items in stock!
Traxxas Velineon® 380 Brushless Motor uses ultra high-temperature Neodymium magnets, high-speed ball bearings, and a precision balanced rotor for power and long-life. Since there are no brushes or commutator to wear out, the need for maintenance is virtually eliminated. The Velineon 380 delivers consistent, high-power output, run after run.
Velineon 380 Features
* Ultra high-temperature sintered Neodymium magnets provide
massive torque and linear power
* Optimized for power and efficiency in 1/16th scale vehicles
* Consistent, high-power output, run after run
* Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
* Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
* Precision-balanced rotor
* 8-Turn, 4000KV
* Hex hardware
* Brilliant blue-anodized finish
* Silicone steel laminations
* Delivers more power than comparable brushed motors
|Main Category||Motors & Accessories|
|Part Type||Stock Parts|
|Free Shipping||Free Shipping|
|In-Store Pickup QTY||2|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Will this fit in the 1/18 Torment from ECX?
Physically this motor will fit but you would have to get a brushless ESC. Since the stock unit is a ESC and receiver in one then you would have to get a new receiver and transmitter to make the swap work.
I'm looking at buying a new engine for my e revo 1/16. I lost the screw to hold the engine in place. Does this kne come with the screw?
Part number- TRA3371 will not come with the motor screw. You will have to order that separately.