Traxxas E-Revo Brushed 2.4GHz 1/16 with iD Technology TRA71054-1
This is the Traxxas E-Revo Electric Power Ready to Run 1/16 Radio Control Monster Truck
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Traxxas E-Revo Brushed 2.4GHz 1/16 with iD Technology TRA71054-1
The 1/16 E-Revo is built on the race-winning, track-proven innovation of the Revo and E-Revo models. The standard-bearer of design excellence, the Revo's F1-inspired, rocker-actuated suspension has been expertly adapted to 1/16 scale with all its functionality and performance intact, right down to the oil-filled, threaded-body GTR shocks. This superior technology provides capability, performance, and tuning functions at the absolute pinnacle of truck design. The suspension and electronics are fully integrated into the semi-monocoque chassis design that stunned the world when it debuted with the E-Revo. Intricately molded as a single piece, the chassis balances strength and weight, function and aesthetics, convenience and performance to far surpass the standards of the "mini" category. In 1/16 scale, it is an even more impressive achievement of packaging and performance optimization that could only come from.
- RTR Traxxas E-Revo Racing Monster Truck with 2.4GHz radio
- 550 motor
- Painted body
- 6-cell battery
- DC fast charger
- Instruction manual
Requires: AA Batteries: Four for transmitter
Accessories for Traxxas E-Revo Brushed 2.4GHz 1/16 with iD Technology TRA71054-1
Specifications for Traxxas E-Revo Brushed 2.4GHz 1/16 with iD Technology TRA71054-1
|Ready to Run|
|Skill Level 1|
|Manufacturer does not allow discount coupons on this item.|
Length: 12.6" (320mm)
Front Track: 9.4" (239mm)
Rear Track: 9.4" (239mm)
Weight: 44oz (1.24kg)
Height (overall): 4.6" (117mm)
Wheelbase: 7.9" (202mm)
Wheel Diameter: 2.0" (50.8mm)
Shock Length (front/rear): 48mm / 48mm
Front/Rear Tires (glued): Talon 2.0"
Front/Rear Wheels: 2.0" Gemini (black-chrome)
Electronic Speed Control: Waterproof XL-2.5 ESC
Motor (electric): Titan 12T 550
Transmission: Heavy-Duty Single Speed
Gear Ratio (internal): 5.04:1, (reversed input: 9.72:1)
Overall Drive Ratio: 15.75:1 (stock, out-of-box)
Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel, Sealed
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Composite Nylon Monocoque
Brake Type: Electronic
Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
Radio System: TQ 2.4GHz
Top Speed: 20+mph
Skill Level: 1
Battery Tray Dimensions: 89mm x 35.5mm x 20mm
Included Batteries: 6-cell NiMh with Charger
Required Batteries: 8 "AA" (transmitter)
- Chassis: Nylon composite construction 0.08" (2mm) thick bathtub type
- Drive: Four wheel
- Radio: Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz with waterproof digital high-torque steering servo, waterproof receiver box
- Electronic Speed Control: Traxxas XL-2.5 waterproof
- Motor: Traxxas Titan 550 brushed
- Spur Gear: 45 tooth
- Pinion Gear: 28 tooth 48 pitch
- Battery: Traxxas Power Cell NiMH 6-cell iD 1200mAh 2nd generation high- current connector
- Battery Charger: 2A DC fast charger
- Body: Painted and trimmed with applied decals
- Bumper: Front, black chrome
- Shocks: GTR oil filled
- Suspension: Revo-spec rocker actuated long travel inboard type with telescoping universal joint shafts
- Transmission: Ball bearing equipped with adjustable slipper clutch
- Differentials: Sealed silicone filled planetary gear type
- Ball Bearings: Rubber sealed
- Caster: Non-adjustable
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Tires: Multi terrain, with foam inserts 1.8" (46mm) wide, 3.2" (82mm) diameter
- Wheels: Gemini 5-spoke with grayish chrome finish 1.5" (38mm) wide, 2" (51mm) diameter, standard size 12mm hex
- Steering arm with spring loaded servo protection
Resources for Traxxas E-Revo Brushed 2.4GHz 1/16 with iD Technology TRA71054-1
Reviews for Traxxas E-Revo Brushed 2.4GHz 1/16 with iD Technology TRA71054-1
"I like it. Same as other E-Revo listed on this site but it is brushed. Meaning Waterproof and mud, snow proof. Good buy"
Recommended to buy: Yes
Questions and answers about Traxxas E-Revo Brushed 2.4GHz 1/16 with iD Technology TRA71054-1
Is this the mini e revo? How many versions of the e evo are there? Thanks very much
Yes this is the smaller 1/16th scale E-Revo, if your looking for the larger one you will want to look at the 1/10th scale which is part # TRA56086-4.
Do you have everything you need with this car? Is it RTR. What batteries and charger would you recommend if I wanted to upgrade?
Yes this model is Ready To Run (RTR) meaning it comes with all you need to operate it other than the 4 AA batteries for the included transmitter. As for the upgraded battery and charger we would recommend our second Bundle and Save option that will include the EZ Peak ID charger and the 2200 LiPo battery.
Is this RTR?
Yes this will include all you need to operate it other than the 4 AA batteries for the included transmitter.
how long dose this car take to charge?
With the stock 2 amp DC charger it will take about 45 minutes for a full charge.
do you need a special battery for this or will one for my slash work i have a 7 cell nimh 4200mah???
This is a 1/16th scale so you are limited to what packs will fit in this chassis, the pack you have will not fit. This does come with a pack but if you wanted extra then you would need to get part # TRA2925X.