Traxxas MXL-6s Brushless Power System WP TRA3378
Traxxas MXL-6s Brushless Power System for the 1/10 Scale E-Revo and E-Maxx
Currently Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Traxxas MXL-6s Brushless Power System WP TRA3378This is the Traxxas MXL-6s Brushless Power System for the 1/10 Scale E-Revo and E-Maxx.
2200kV Brushless Motor
19 tooth Pinion Gear
Specifications for Traxxas MXL-6s Brushless Power System WP TRA3378
|Motors & Accessories|
Case Size: 2.2 x 1.9 x 1.4" (56 x 48 x 36mm)
Weight: 4.27oz (121g)
Supported Motors: Brushed/Brushless/Sensorless Brushless
On Resistance (trans)-FWD/REV: 0.0003 ohms per phase
Motor Connectors: Traxxas 6.5mm Bullet
Battery Connectors: Traxxas High-Current
Power Wire: 10-gauge Maxx Cable
Type: Sensorless, brushless
RPM/Volt (Kv): 2200
Weight: 14.32oz (406g)
Length: 2.97" (75.5mm)
Diameter: 1.64" (41.8mm)
Magnet Type: Ultra High-Temperature Sintered Neodymium
Connector Type: Traxxas 6.5mm Bullet Connectors
Wire Size: Traxxas 10-gauge Maxx Cable
- Micro-fin aluminum heatsink and cooling fan to help dissipate heat for longer life
- 2200kV Motor
- Compatible with up to two 7-cell NiMH packs, two 2S LiPo packs, or two 3S LiPo packs (max 25.2V)
- Auto detect capability disables low voltage detection if NiMH/NiCd batteries are used
- Advanced circuit design allows sensorless brushless motors to operate with the smoothness of brushed systems
- High-temperature sintered Neodymium magnets for massive torque and linear power
- Efficient high-speed ball bearings and precision balanced rotor
- TRX 6.5mm gold-plated bullet connectors
- Compatible with brushed, brushless and sensored brushless motors
Reviews for Traxxas MXL-6s Brushless Power System WP TRA3378
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about Traxxas MXL-6s Brushless Power System WP TRA3378
Will this fit in a Axial 1/10 Yeti 4WD Kit (AXIAX90025)?
No, this system is too big to fit in the 1/10th Yeti. We recommend the Castle Creations Mamba Max Race Pro SCT 25.2V ESC + 1410 3800kV 5mm (CSE010-0096-00).
Would this fit on a rustler?
This 1/8 scale motor and ESC combo would not be a direct drop in although we do know of people doing modifications and making them fit.
Would this fit on a 1/10 scale 2WD Slash?
This is not a direct fit for the Slash 2WD, this is a 1/8th scale motor and ESC.
Can this fit a Summit?
This would be able to fit in the 1/10th Summit.