Traxxas Telluride 4X4 with iD Technology TRA67044-1
This is the Traxxas Telluride 4X4 Electric Power Ready to Run 1/10 Radio Control Truck
Currently Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Traxxas Telluride 4X4 with iD Technology TRA67044-1
This is the Traxxas Telluride 4X4 Electric 1/10 Scale Extreme Terrain Trail Rig with iD Technology. Telluride is a picturesque town found in the Rocky Mountains that symbolizes extreme terrain, rugged adventure, and outdoor fun. The brand new Traxxas Telluride 4X4 captures that spirit in the new off-road adventure vehicle that was designed and engineered to go to places in the farthest reaches of your imagination. Pack it in your RV, load it in your Jeep, take it on the trails. 4-wheel drive traction, specially tuned differentials, and long-arm suspension give it sure-footed rock crawling process.
Equipped with a TQ 2.4GHz radio system you wont have to worry about having any frequency conflicts.
- One Traxxas Telluride 4X4 Electric 1/10 Scale Extreme Terrain Trail Rig with a TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
- XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
- NiMH 7-cell Power Cell 3000mAh
- ProGraphix Painted Body
If purchasing additional batteries with this model please view the Traxxas battery application guide since some battery packs will not fit every application and some require the purchase of a battery expansion kit.
Please Note: Body color/design may differ from image shown. You may not receive the color or design as shown on the image above as they are chosen randomly at the time of shipment. If you would like a specific body please add a comment on the checkout page. We will do our best to honor your request. If the color you request is not available we will move to a second available choice if provided or send what we have available at the time of shipment.
Accessories for Traxxas Telluride 4X4 with iD Technology TRA67044-1
Specifications for Traxxas Telluride 4X4 with iD Technology TRA67044-1
|Ready to Run|
|Skill Level 1|
|Manufacturer does not allow discount coupons on this item.|
Front Track: 11.06" (281mm)
Rear Track: 11.06" (281mm)
Weight: 83.42oz (2.37 kg)
Height (overall): 9.06" (230mm)
Wheelbase: 10.75" (273mm)
Front Shock Length: Long
Rear Shock Length: XXLong
Front and Rear Tires (pre-glued): Kumho replica 2.2"
Front and Rear Wheels: 2.2" satin chrome, black beadlock-style
Speed Control Type: XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
Motor (electric): Titan 12T 550 (12-turn)
Steering Servo: High Torque Waterproof (TRA2056)
Transmitter: TQ 2.4GHz Radio
Receiver: 3-Channel Micro (TRA6519)
Drive Ratio (overall): 19.69 (stock, out-of-box)
Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel, Sealed, Limited Slip
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Transmission: Shaft-Driven, Direct Drive 4WD
Steering: Dual-Bellcrank with Integrated Servo Saver
Chassis Type: Modified Tub
Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
Radio System: TQ 2.4GHz 2-channel
Body: ProGraphix, Traxxas Telluride 4X4
Skill Level: 1
Battery Tray Dimensions: 142mm x 48.5mm x 23mm, 25mm
Included Batteries: Traxxas Power Cell Battery (NiMH, 7-C Stick)
Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter)
- Speed capability of over 30mph
- Kumho Venture MT tires
- Kumho tires pre-glued on satin chrome black beadlock-style dual profile wheels
- Foam tire inserts
- Traxxas iD battery pack
- TQ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system
- Revo-spec differentials are specially tuned with 100,000 weight
- Silicone oil for trail climbing traction
- Waterproof electronics
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- Waterproof XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
- Speed control and receiver (Securely screwed to the chassis)
- Equipped with patented Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas steering servo (#2056)
- Heavy-duty U-joint driveshafts
- Bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver
- Modular simplicity, fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Gray chassis components offer a high-contrast tech look
- Battery compartment with easy access
- Extreme-terrain ground clearance and forward wheel placement makes steep approach angles easy to tackle.
- Long-travel suspension
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- Precision high-quality hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- High-stall gear clutch
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment
- Durable Captured rod ends won't fall off
Resources for Traxxas Telluride 4X4 with iD Technology TRA67044-1
Reviews for Traxxas Telluride 4X4 with iD Technology TRA67044-1
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about Traxxas Telluride 4X4 with iD Technology TRA67044-1
hi, i recently purchased a traxxas telluride 4x4, and was wondering how fast it will be out of the box, also what size pinion gear would be safe to run(without it over heating) for a little more speed? I also will be running a 2s limo battery if that changes how fast it will be and the pinion gear i should use. thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions!
Out of the box you would be looking at about 30 MPH even with the lipo you would be at about the same speed. It looks like the stock pinion that comes with this is a 12t and you can safely run 13t - 18t, since you are running lipo packs you can change the pinion gear up to a 28t but they do only recommend this ratio for speed runs only and not normal off road use. Top speed has not really been measured with the other gear ratios but you should be able to get close to 38 mph, maybe higher.