AquaCraft VS1 Competition Wood Tunnel Hull ARR AQUB0006
This is the nitro power AquaCraft VS1 Competition almost ready to run R/C boat, ship, marine vessel.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about AquaCraft VS1 Competition Wood Tunnel Hull ARR AQUB0006
This is the glow powered, radio controlled, almost ready to run VS1 Competition Wood Tunnel Hull Boat.
From its first championship victory at the 2000 IMPBA Internats to today, the VS1 has proven its title-taking potential time and time again. Developed by championship racer and designer Mike "Grimracer" Zaborowski, this wood-hulled ARR offers competitors the enjoyment of a superb racing tunnel hull after only 6-8 hours of easy assembly!
Includes: Wood Hull, ABS Cowl, Fuel Tank, Radio Box/Lid,Throttle cable, Pull/Pull Steering Cable, Decals, Servo Hardware, Cable Hardware and Photo-illustrated Manual
- Radio: 2-channel radio with one high torque standard servo and one mini servo
- Engine: .21 cu in (3.4cc) outboard
- Radio Batteries: Eight AA
- Receiver Battery Pack
- Fuel Line
Note: For modelers 14 years of age and older.
Accessories for AquaCraft VS1 Competition Wood Tunnel Hull ARR AQUB0006
Specifications for AquaCraft VS1 Competition Wood Tunnel Hull ARR AQUB0006
|Almost Ready to Run|
|Skill Level 5|
Hull Length: 28" (711mm)
Overall Length: 34.75" (883mm) with O.S. 21 XM marine outboard engine
Beam: 11" (280mm)
Height: 5.25" (130mm)
Weight: 2.4 lb (109kg)
- Construction: Built up wood sponsons, lightweight wood over foam hull center section, both finished in high-gloss clearcoat
- Cowl: ABS plastic, attaches and removes easily with GrimRacer cowl thumbscrews
- Radio Box: Water tight with clear lid permits quick inspection without disassembly
- Fuel Tank: 8oz (236.5ml)
- Hardware: Complete set designed for aggressive competition including braided stainless steel pull-pull cables, chrome clevises, steering cable output guide, custom pull-pull wheel, antenna base and remote switch assembly
- Assembly Time: 6-8 hours
Reviews for AquaCraft VS1 Competition Wood Tunnel Hull ARR AQUB0006
No customer reviews for the moment.