Arrma 2014 Raider Mega Baja Buggy Brushed NiMh ARAARAD35**
This is the Arrma Raider Electric Power Ready to Run 1/10 Radio Control Buggy
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Arrma 2014 Raider Mega Baja Buggy Brushed NiMh ARAARAD35**
This is the Arrma 2014 Raider 1/10 Scale Blue RTR Electric Mega Baja Buggy with a NiMH Battery and Charger Included. The ARRMA RAIDER Dune Buggy is built for extreme terrain and will also provide exciting performance during asphalt thrashing RC sessions.
All 2014 ARRMA vehicles are supplied with everything you need to get into the super-tough and exciting action, straight from the box. Fully waterproof ESC, Steering Servo, and Radio Receiver Box are standard. This means that hitting the roughest terrains, in the most extreme conditions, will be no problem. Rain, mud, snow, dirt and anything else you may attack.
ARRMA wants you to progress your RC experience by accessing more power with an easy to access upgrade path, allowing you to gradually increase the potential of your vehicle as your skills develop, increasing your performance has never been easier.
- RTR Raider MEGA Baja Buggy with printed Body
- 2.4GHz Radio
- Steering Servo
- Brushed Motor
- Foam Inserts
- Instruction Manual
- Four AA batteries for transmitter
- Building and track equipment
Note: If needing an aftermarket battery, a 6-7 cell NiMH (7.2-8.4V) with T-connector is compatible with the stock speed control
Accessories for Arrma 2014 Raider Mega Baja Buggy Brushed NiMh ARAARAD35**
Specifications for Arrma 2014 Raider Mega Baja Buggy Brushed NiMh ARAARAD35**
|Ready to Run|
|Skill Level 1|
Length: 15.75" (400mm)
Width: 10" (253mm)
Height: 5.5" (140mm)
Wheelbase: 11.4" (290mm)
Ride Height: 1.2" (30mm)
Weight: 3.1lbs (1.42kg) without battery
Length: 10.1" (257mm)
Width: 4.5" (114mm) at widest point
Height: 3" (76.2mm)
Width: 1.2" (30mm)
Diameter: 3.3" (85mm)
Width: 1.6" (40.5mm)
Diameter: 3.3" (85mm)
Width: 1.1" (29mm)
Diameter: 2.2" (56mm)
Width: 1.6" (41mm)
Diameter: 2.2" (56mm)
- Chassis: Composite, with battery door that adds to structural rigidity and enables driver to change batteries without removing the vehicle's body, internal channel protects wiring from damage, alloy TVPs on
Arrma'sBLX brushless chassis are also compatible with this chassis and may be added for greater rigidity
- Drive: Rear wheel with steel driveshafts and axles
Arrma540 size MEGA 15T brushed
- Radio: Tactic TTX300 3-channel with user programmable 3rd channel, steering rate adjustment, steering and throttle trim & end point adjustments, 3-channel TR326 high voltage (7.4V) micro receiver with failsafe, 70/30 throttle setting
- Steering Servo: Arrma ADS-5 waterproof, 70oz-in (5kg-cm) torque
- Electronic Speed Control: 35A
ArrmaMEGA waterproof, designed to be used with the supplied NiMH battery
- Receiver Box: Water proof and dust proof
- Battery: 2000mAh 6-cell 7.2V NiMH with T-connector, chassis accepts 7-cell battery with no modifications
- Battery Charger: Wall type charger, charges 7.2V batteries only
- Body: Trimmed and printed, black nylon rear wing
- Transmission: Lightweight composite
- Differential: Metal internal gears
- Suspension: Fully independent, screw type hinge pins
- Shocks: Composite body, oil-filled
- Tires: dBoots Dunerunner with dBoots foam inserts
- Wheels: Six spoke, 12mm hex, black in color
- Caster: Non-adjustable caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Non-Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Steering: Bellcrank type with servo saver, composite linkages
Reviews for Arrma 2014 Raider Mega Baja Buggy Brushed NiMh ARAARAD35**
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about Arrma 2014 Raider Mega Baja Buggy Brushed NiMh ARAARAD35**
will this motor handle a bigger lipo battery
This will handle a 2s lipo pack or an 8.4 volt NiMH pack.
Is this waterproof?
They do claim that the electronics are waterproof so with proper care and maintenance you can run this in any weather condition.
What battery can I use to make it exceed 30-35mph
You could use a 7.4 lipo which will get it to go bit faster but that would be about it until you upgraded the motor and ESC to a brushless setup.
Do I have to change anything on the car to use a LiPo battery?
The MEGA brushed ESC has two tuning options - battery mode and reverse lock out. The setting of these modes can be changed by moving the position of the setting ‘jumpers, page 7 in the manual.
Why does it take 3 hours to charge but It only last for 10-15 minutes?
We would recommend purchasing a peak quick charger like the Hitec X1+ AC Single Port AC/DC Charger HRC44165 along with a couple higher mAh packs.