NanoSport players, test your skills in a head-to-head face-off! Strategically battle for possession of the ball or puck, while aggressively bashing and smashing into your opponent’s car. First team to score three goals wins! Enjoy blasting into action with this interactive, strategic, skill-based sport set, with the quality and design you expect from Associated Electrics.
Master skills and fuel creativity, while playing soccer, hockey and other sports with radio control cars in this NanoSport set. Features include rechargeable batteries for the cars, adjustable throttle dual rate for speed management, and an assortment of optional accessories (sold separately).
- (2) NanoSport Rechargeable Vehicles
- (2) NanoSport Transmitters
- (2) Balls
- (2) Pucks
- (8) AA Batteries
- Radio-controlled NanoSport cars can be driven with precision at high speeds
- Cars are recharged with charging cord from the transmitter
- Perfect for both beginner and advanced players
- Enjoy the action of fast, fun and adrenaline head-to-head soccer and hockey games
- Players are challenged to master team work, coordination, experimentation, and to overcome obstacles in this fast-paced game
- Everything included! Just charge and drive!
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
Ball Bearings: No
Body: Trimmed and painted
Charger: Integrated with transmitter
Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
Length: 7.0" (177.5mm)
Radio: 2.4GHz transmitter w/dual rate throttle
Weight: 2.88oz (84g)
Wheelbase: 2.98" (75.75mm)
Width: 3.31" (84mm)
This product was added to our catalog on September 9, 2019
First off, one of the remotes was immediately faulty as the charging light continuously blinked during operation.
Second, one time backing into one another as we battled for possession and the motor cover on one car broke. This exposed the motor which made it unsafe to operate.
Lastly, both motors started grinding and not engaging. Can’t figure out why other than the fact that it seems the gears stripped.
In total we ran these maybe 5-6 times. It’s a shame considering the fact that they seemed to run excellent as far as speed, control, and fun factor were concerned. Seemed like we could’ve had a blast with these if they were more durable. Wasted $100.