This is the Team Associated tube of Shock Green Slime Grease, designed to work with shock o-rings. Associated's Shock Green Slime Grease provides a better seal for o-rings in shocks.
- Designed to work with shock o-rings
- Provides a better seal for o-rings in shocks
One tube of green grease
Note: This grease has a thick density and can be used in transmissions and any other high stress areas.
This product was added to our catalog on April 7, 2005
- Team Associated DR10
- Team Associated MT10
- Team Associated RC10 B6.1
- Team Associated RC10 B6.1D
- Team Associated RC10 B6.2
- Team Associated RC10 B6.2D
- Team Associated RC10 B74.1
- Team Associated RC10 B74.1D
- Team Associated RC8B3.2
- Team Associated RC8B3.2e
- Team Associated RC8T3.2
- Team Associated RC8T3.2e
Same exact color, smell and texture only you can get a 2oz. tub of SF-3 for $9.99. I believe Cliff Lett was the first to use this stuff on rc car shock o-rings as he was a former Motocross mechanic for a factory team before joining AE in the late 80s, so I am 99% sure Green Slime is unaltered Noleen SF-3 sold in tiny little tubes!
If you want to seal up your engine use: