This RC10B6.2D team kit by Associated includes both Layback and Laydown transmission assemblies to fine tune mass balance to track conditions.
Champions by design. 1/10 scale 2WD off road has been Team Associated's signature class since the release of the RC10 in 1984. The Team Associated RC10 buggy series has won 13 of the 18 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships contested since the racing class began. In fact, Team Associated has won more 2WD I.F.M.A.R World Championships than all other manufacturers combined!
The engineering continues. The B6 platform introduced the use of two separate chassis configurations -- the B6.2 continues this theme. The B6.2 will be the buggy of choice for high grip carpet or turf track surfaces with its Laydown transmission assembly and anti-roll bars for optimal mass balance. The B6.2D includes both Layback and Laydown transmission assemblies to fine tune mass balance to track conditions; add to that the addition of +1 Ackermann plates and gull wing suspension arms to tune the steering for razor sharp feel and control.
Both cars share many great features, such as an easy-access differential, outer rear hinge pins captured with bolt head and locknut for increased durability, new symmetric rear arms that can be flipped to allow an in-between rear shock mounting position, and a new slipper assembly. The setups and tuning parts remain interchangeable between the two configurations. Both versions come with the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion. Choose the configuration that suits your track and conquer the competition!
Note: Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy motor, battery, ESC, servo, receiver, wheels, tires, fan, and pinion gear. Assembly and painting required.
- New symmetric 73mm rear arms with improved geometry and stiffness can be flipped to allow an in-between rear shock mounting position
- New rear hub assembly with modular vertical ball stud camber link mount and axle height adjustment
- Bolt-on +1 steering block arms for improved steering response
- New body design with lower center of mass
- Clear body and wing included
- New front wing mount and front wing included
- Outer rear hinge pins captured with bolt head and lock nut for increased durability
- Updated left side rail with motor fan mount (fan not included)
- 67mm CVA bones for reduced bone plunge and minimized friction at drive pin
- 13g aluminum chassis weight included for improved mass balance and easy electronics removal
- 7mm aluminum clamping wheel hexes
- Ball differential included
- Both Layback and Laydown Stealth(TM) transmission assemblies included to fine tune mass balance to track conditions
- Differential height adjustment with 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts included
- 7075-T6 aluminum arm mounts with optimized roll center positions and inserts for tuning anti-squat and toe adjustments
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite front shock tower with tower guard
- Power Source: Electric
- Terrain: Off-Road
- Body Style: Buggy
- Scale Size: 1/10 Scale
- Assembly Level: Kit*
- Length: 15.24 in. (387mm)
- Width: varies
- Wheelbase: varies
- Weight: 1.67 lbs (758g)
- Internal Gear Ratio: 2.60:1
- Drive: 2WD
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
- 1/10 scale electric motor
- Electronic speed control
- 7.4V, 7.6V LiPo, 6.6V LiFe with "shorty" battery dimensions (Reedy batteries #27335, 27336, 27337, 27338)
- Battery charger (#27200)
- 2-channel surface transmitter
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo (#27113, 27114)
- Lexan(TM)-specific spray paint for body
- 1/10 scale off-road wheels and tires
- Pinion gear
- Other helpful items: Silicone shock fluid, Silicone differential fluid, FT body scissors (#1737), FT body reamer (#1499), FT hex/nut driver set (#1519), CA tire adhesive (#1597), Hobby knife, Needle nose pliers, Wire cutters, Soldering iron, Calipers or a precision ruler.