Associated RC10TC7.1 Factory Team Kit ASC30121
This is the Associated TC7.1 electric power 1/10 scale unassembled R/C on-road car kit.
Currently Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Associated RC10TC7.1 Factory Team Kit ASC30121
This is the electric powered, radio controlled, 1/10 scale RC10TC7.1 Factory Team Touring Car Kit from Team Associated. Team Associated is proud to release the newest edition to our lineup of 1:10 scale 4WD electric touring car kits, the TC7.1 Factory Team. An evolution of its successful predecessor, the TC7 FT, the TC7.1 FT car kit comes packed full of the Factory Team options necessary to keep you racing at the highest level!
The touring car racing scene has evolved into a refined group of elite level race cars, and advancements in track surfaces and tire compounds have allowed the current generation of on-road cars more grip and higher corner speeds. The engineers behind the doors of Area-51 have been hard at work to make sure the TC7.1 has everything you need to keep you in front of the pack.
The primary focus for the TC7.1 FT was to allow for a lower center of mass to take advantage of the higher grip levels. Starting with the ultra-smooth short FOX shocks with Genuine Kashima Coat mounted low on the chassis, and rounding out with DCV drive shafts for the front end, no corners were left untouched to make the smoothest power delivery and optimal load transfer. Other key features include a narrow chassis with optimized flex characteristics, one-piece motor mount, floating servo mount, and rear gear diff for maximum performance and minimal maintenance.
A brilliant successor with a well-rounded evolution, it's easy to see that the TC7.1 FT kit is another Champion by Design!
Includes: RC10TC7.1 Factory Team Touring Car Kit, Shocks, bottle of Silicone Shock Fluid and Silicone Diff Fluid, Decal Sheet and Instruction Manual
- 2-channel radio with high-speed steering servo
- 540 size brushless motor
- ESC to match selected motor
- 3.7V-7.4V LiPo, or 6.0V LiFe battery
- Battery charger to match selected battery
- LiPo charging bag if using LiPo battery
- 48 pitch pinion gear, number of teeth to be determined by motor and track conditions
- 1/10 scale touring car tires and wheels
- 1/10 scale polycarbonate touring car body
- Paint, building and track equipment
Accessories for Associated RC10TC7.1 Factory Team Kit ASC30121
Specifications for Associated RC10TC7.1 Factory Team Kit ASC30121
|Skill Level 4|
|Manufacturer does not allow discount coupons on this item.|
- Chassis: Graphite laminate 0.088" (2.25mm) thick with optimized flex characteristics
- Drive: Four wheel belt drive, DCV front driveshaft assemblies
- Rear Differential: Gear type
- Shocks: Fox shocks with genuine Kashima coat
- Motor Mount: Redesigned one-piece, centrally located to produce the most consistent chassis flex for predictable cornering
- Steering: Updated dual bellcrank system with low CG and refined Ackermann range for best performance on any track condition, Ackermann refers to the effect of the inside wheel front wheel turning faster than the outside front wheel during turns, floating steering servo mount
- Bumper: Front foam
- Turnbuckles: Titanium for strength and light weight
- Ball Bearings: Full set, 22 total
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
Length: 14.17" (360mm)
Width: 7.48" (190mm)
Wheelbase: 9.9 - 10.1" (253.5 - 257.5mm)
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.0:1
Weight: 1.12lbs (508mm)
Reviews for Associated RC10TC7.1 Factory Team Kit ASC30121
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about Associated RC10TC7.1 Factory Team Kit ASC30121
How fast does it go?
This is a kit, the speed really will be determined by what motor, ESC, bettery and gearing that you purchase and install.