The Bittydesign Vision Pre-Cut XRAY XB8E 2020 1/8 Nitro Buggy Body concept stems from the desire to offer to the Off-road enthusiasts a high-performance body with meticulous design and styling. Tested for several months on different surfaces and layouts, the product combine a stunning look together with top of its class performance.
The development phase took several months to optimize, with an obsessive attention to detail. Thanks to the valuable collaboration with the World Champion Robert Batlle, Bittydesign has been able to realize improvements that create an easier to drive, more balanced model. Back to back testing with the stock 'kit body' showed superior performance.
The advanced cab has been designed to increase cornering, but thanks to the soft rear slide behind the roof, the body is perfectly balanced. The side pods feature a unique and original design that is perfectly connected with the rear side flaps that help to correct the load, and have been aerodynamically optimized. The showy central flap guarantees the correct air flow to the wing. All these elements have been specially designed to generate stability and improve the rear traction as well as make the model balanced and easy to drive.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Made with high quality, genuine Lexan® polycarbonate
- Pre-cut by laser for a perfect cutting line and clips holes
- Clean design specifically designed for housing at the perfection all the components under the hood without any rubbing with the body
- Produced in hard version, thickness of material 1mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a pre-cut decal sheet and windows mask
This product was added to our catalog on August 31, 2020