This is the RealFlight RF-X flight simulator from Great Planes. The RealFlight flight simulator has been held in high regards by RC hobbyists for years, and now it has more than ever before. The realistic physics that keep bringing pilots backs have been further improved, featuring upgraded graphics, driven by UNIGINE. Fly through a unique world that was designed with every detail in mind, and thanks to the intuitive interface, you'll be up and flying in no time.
Once you've begun, the unbounded flying sites - especially the 8 million-acre Sierra Nevada site - will amaze and pull you in with their intricate detail. Multiple fan-favorite sites have been remastered, and with over fifty new aircraft that have been detailed down to the panel lines and rivets, you'll be exploring every inch.
- Unparalleled physics make RealFlight the #1 RC flight simulator on the market
- Simple, intuitive interface - no learning curve or hassle
- Incredibly immersive graphics driven by UNIGINE
- Develop your drone flying skills using the most advanced simulations offered by RealFlight ever
- Real-life flying locales like Wasserkuppe in Germany
- Almost as beautiful as real life - trees in all shapes, sizes, and shades, humidity haze, sunlight glare, and night flying
- Fly without boundaries - 8 million acres of soaring in the Sierra Nevada
- Hone your FPV flying skills with intricate drone race courses as detailed as being at the field.
- Remastered flying sites like Joe's Garage bring nostalgic areas back to life
- Tier-system game-like challenges to keep you engaged and refining your flying skills
- Reset/Rewind button for replaying your victories or reversing your crashes - a RealFlight exclusive
- Zero wear and tear on your field transmitter
- Easy control of most simulator functions right on the controller
- 10-channel capability for effortless control of everything from ailerons to arsenals
- Built-in sliders help drone pilots zero their cameras in for the best shots
1x RealFlight RF-X Software
1x RealFlight Interlink-X Controller