The Castle 2028 Extreme 800KV motor now has an improved 4-Pole 12-Slot design that boasts exceptional efficiency and produces less heat. If you need large-scale power for large-scale vehicles the brushless sensored 2028-800KV motor will no doubt hold up to the heavy throttle and extended usage, that 1/5th scale vehicles like the Losi 5IVE-T, 5IVE-B or DBXL-E encounter. It is the perfect upgrade for any 1:5 scale RC hobby vehicles (including gas to electric conversions) weighing up to 30 lbs for 2WD and 25 lbs. for 4WD. The 2028 Extreme can easily run in the 10 horsepower range.
Without a robust and reliable design, efficiency will only go so far. RC enthusiasts love pushing their equipment to the edge. The Castle engineers know this and spared no expense when developing a design that could hold up to the harsh conditions that the RC community will throw at it, resulting in a cooler running motor. A cooler motor has a longer lifetime. Construction of this motor required careful component selection; each verified through internal testing to ensure the highest efficiency possible. In the end, the result is a motor with unmatched quality, performance, and reliability.
- Running modes include Sensored and an ULTRA-EFFICIENT sensorless mode.
- High-strength, high-temperature grade neodymium sintered magnets combined with High-strength Kevlar wrap ensures the integrity of the rotor is not compromised during harsh running conditions.
- Oversized NMB bearings and vibration dampening system ensure the longest bearing life possible.
- Proprietary winding techniques allow us to produce a stator assembly that is the lowest possible resistance, resulting in a cooler running motor.
- Dual sensor ports to ensure optimal installation in your large-scale vehicle.
- Updated modern and sleek design; looks as cool as it performs.
- Minimum Input Voltage : 3S
- Maximum Input Voltage : 12S
- Sensored Capable : Yes
- Recon G6 Certified Motor : No
- ROAR Certified Motor : No
This product was added to our catalog on January 22, 2020