More information about Traxxas EZ Peak Plus 4amp Charger iD Auto Battery Identification TRA2970
This is the Traxxas EZ-Peak Plus 4amp NiMH LiPo Charger with iD Auto Battery Identification. Instructions
Easy and safe to keep your Traxxas batteries charged! The EZ-Peak Plus can recognize Traxxas iD batteries and almost instantly configure and optimize the charger settings. There isn't any need to be a battery expert just plug in a Traxxas iD battery and the EZ-Peak Plus does all the work for you. The integrated balance connector on the Traxxas LiPo iD battery eliminates fragile balance connectors and wires , along with the need for external balance boards. Just press the button and the storage mode on the EZ-Peak Plus will protect your LiPo battery, it safely prepares the batteries for extended storage. Advanced high-resolution peak detection and 4-amp fast charging deliver an excellent charge every time. The EZ-Peak Plus is backed by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty for years of reliable service.
1x EZ-Peak Plus 4amp NiMH LiPo Charger with ID Auto Battery Identification
Battery sold separately.
- The Traxxas iD™ battery system is the easiest and safest way to charge your Traxxas batteries.
- Automatically recognizes Traxxas iD batteries and in an instant configures and optimizes the charger settings.
- The integrated balance connector on Traxxas LiPo iD batteries eliminates fragile balance wires and connectors, along with the need for external balance boards.
- With the press of a button, the EZ-Peak Plus' Storage Mode protects your LiPo battery investment by safely preparing the batteries for extended storage.
- 4-amp fast charging and advanced high-resolution peak detection deliver a perfect charge every time.
- Backed by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty for years of reliable service.
- Recognizes Traxxas iD batteries to automatically program and optimize charger settings
- Charge progress indicator
- Optimized for faster LiPo balance charging
- One button LiPo storage charge protects your battery investment
- Advanced high-resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge
- Easy to use interface
- Built-in cooling fan
- Advanced Mode for full manual control of charger settings
- Legacy support for all Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Built-in balance ports for conventional LiPo batteries
- Charges 5-8-cell NiMH batteries
- Charges 2S and 3S LiPo batteries
AC Input: 100—240 Volts
Charge Current Range: 1.0-4.0A (40W Max.)
Discharge Current Range: 500mAh
Current Drain For Balance Ports: 500mAh
NiMH Battery Cell Count: 5—8 Cells
LiPo Cell Count: 2—3 Cells
Net Weight: 365g
Dimensions: 146 x 123 x 53mm