This is an air alert flight pack monitor used as a low voltage and lost aircraft alarm on radio controlled aircraft.
- Air alert flight pack monitor with one male and one female universal connector
- 13/16 square of double-sided tape
- Instruction card
Requires: Plug Air Alert into receiver throttle channel, and throttle servo into air alert. Turn receiver ON. Air Alert will emit one beep to confirm power is ON.
Note: Air Alert is for 4.8V batteries only. The servo adapter fits between the Air Alert and the receiver.
- Emits different sequences of "beeps" to signal potentially risky flight pack conditions.
- 1. Low Battery Alarm- when flight pack voltage levels are low, to identify an impending power failure.
- 2. Lost Airplane Finder- as a tracking device, when searching for a model that has crashed.
- 3. Transmitter Inactivity Signal- if the respective Tx stick hasn't been moved for over one minute, warns that either the transmitter is not turned ON, or the receiver has not been turned OFF, or some other signal problem exists.
- For 4.8V battery pack only
- Easy flush mounting inside or outside the fuselage
- Ultra-lightweight, micro-thin case is foam-cushioned for durability and to protect components inside
- Includes a Universal connector for use with most common radio systems such as Futaba J, Airtronics Z, Hitec S, JR, Tower Hobbies
Weight: 0.35oz (10g)
Board Thickness: 3/16"
Overall Thickness: 9/16" (with beeper)
Wire Length: 5-1/2" (each wire)