The 300 series marked the dawn of the modern era in CAT excavators. 320, 325, and 330 machines, the first introductions, set the stage for over 60 CAT excavator sizes available today - all displaying 300 series nomenclature.
No machine stands more proudly than the CAT 330D L, the "L" referring to a long undercarriage design for improved traction and stability. With an operating weight of more than 35 metric tons, the 330D L raised the bar for the 30 ton excavator class and created an easy transition to the CAT 336D nomenclature.
Now, we proudly present this CAT 330D L replica in 1/20 scale radio control diecast metal by Diecast Masters. Place your hands on the realistically presented RC controls. You will instantly feel the power and precision that have made Caterpillar the world's largest and most respected name in earthmoving!
- Genuine Caterpillar Yellow paint, a color available only to licensees of Caterpillar Inc.
- Copyrighted "Power Edge" trade dress reflects look of 330D L machine built between 2006-2008.
- All decoration and nomenclature elements on the model are taken from real machine films provided by Caterpillar.
- Individual boom, stick and bucket movements follow the real 330D L.
- Exacting track control for forward, reverse and steering actions.
- 360-degree rotation on axis allows realistic dig, carry and dump operations.
- Sound system mimics engine; track movements; swing movements; boom, stick and bucket movements.
Robust Mechanics for Strength and Durability
- Precision cut metal gear set.
- Machined roll-screw, ball bearing transmission.
- Heavy diecast metal components.
- Efficient motors and deep-draw battery provide a full hour of operating time.
- Battery recharges in three hours using supplied USB cable.
Each Dimension Carefully Scaled
- Standing still or in motion, the new Diecast Masters RC model replicates the size and reach of the full-size 330D L, at 1/20 scale.
- Width: 7" (178mm)
- Overall Length: 20.5" (520mm)
- Height: 18.875" (480mm)
- Weight: 12.5 lbs. (5.6 Kg)