This is a remote safety ignitor (remote glow ignitor) for in-cowl engines. This provides an external glow driver socket that is wired directly to the actual glow plug and grounded to one engine head bolt.
- Designed to clip onto glow plugs that are recessed far down into the cylinder heads
- Can be used on any single cylinder engine
- For use with any car, helicopter, plane or boat where the glow plug is in a hard to reach spot or is close to a propeller
- Dust cover is attached with a pin and rotates left or right, opening so glow driver can be inserted into the recessed socket
- Ignitor socket is made of black plastic
Includes: One Pre-Assembled Recessed Remote Safety Ignitor with Attached Dust Cover
Requires: Cutting a hole to mount external socket and cementing the housing in the hole using CA or epoxy glue
Mounting Hole For External Socket: 11/16
Wire Length: 23-1/2
Note: Difference between standard and recessed ignitors are remote safety ignitor glow plug wire have a loop with another wire crossing through it and remote safety ignitor for recessed glo-plugs glow plug wire has two wires in an opposing V shape.
This product was added to our catalog on March 26, 2009