This is the Dumas 1/48 scale ST-74 U.S. Army Tugboat Model. During WWII, the US Army operated a large fleet of ships. The primary task was to support the fighting man on the ground. Small harbor tugs, designed as ST, were used in large number by the Army to move ships in port and haul fuel and supply barges.
- Two-piece .040 (1mm) thick vacuum formed ABS plastic hull
- Die cut PVC and laser cut wooden details
- Full color pressure sensitive mylar decals
- Running hardware including prop, bullet connectors, stuffing box and more
- Dumas 4.8V motor (sold seperately)
Note: 2-channel radio and 4.8V battery required if wanting to build as radio control boat.
- Building equipment
Length: 18" (457mm)
Beam (Width): 4.75" (121mm)
This product was added to our catalog on June 16, 2021