E-Flite Valiant 1.3 BNF Basic EFL4950
This is the electric power E-Flite Valiant bind-n-fly R/C airplane, aircraft, plane, jet, airship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about E-Flite Valiant 1.3 BNF Basic EFL4950
This is the E-Flite Valiant 1.3m BNF Basic park flyer from E-Flite. The Valiant 1.3m park flyer is a downsized version of the big Hangar 9 Valiant 30cc ARF. Much like its giant-scale sibling, it has the inherent stability of a classic high-wing model but with more modern lines and larger control surfaces that can provide sporty response when you want it. This Bind-N-Fly version comes with the added benefit of a Spektrum AS3X receiver that features optional SAFE Select technology.
Versatile Performance and Functional Flaps
Some days you just want to unwind with some touch and go's. Others, you want to push the limits with intense 3D aerobatics. The model's light wing loading, functional flaps, and powerful brushless motor give you a large performance envelope to play around with so, mild or wild, you can do it all!
High-Output Brushless Power System
The high-output power system delivers thrilling performance when patched with a 2200mAh 3S 11.1V 30C LiPo battery. You can use a wide variety of other 3S battery sizes too. The big, easy-to-access battery compartment is capable of hold everything from 1300mAh to 3000mAh packs.
Optional Float Set Available Separately
This model is designed to accept an optional float set. Installation takes just a few minutes and all the necessary hardware is included.
AS3X Receiver with Optional SAFE Select Technology
The model's AS3X (Artificial Stabilization - 3 axis) receiver works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence. The result is a sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like you're flying and expertly tuned aircraft.
If you're a relatively new pilot or want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you can enable the optional SAFE Select technology built into the receiver. No programming is required, just change up the binding sequence as directed in the manual.
With SAFE Select features enabled, you get:
- Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
- These keep the aircraft from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles during takeoff and landing.
- Automatic Self-Leveling
- Instantly returns the wings to level when the sticks are released
- Easy Switch Assignment - No Programming Required
- The simple procedure for assigned a transmitter switch to turn SAFE Select features on and off doesn't require any programming and takes mere seconds
If you don't want to enable SAFE Select features, just bind the receiver normally and it will function like a standard AS3X receiver. You can even fine-tune its AS3X settings if you have the Spektrum programming interface and a compatible programming cable (both available separately).
1x Valiant 1.3m Park Flyer BNF Basic
1x User Manual
Full range 5+ channel DSMX/DSM2 transmitter
1300-3000mAh 3S LiPo Flight Battery
3s Compatible LiPo charger
Specifications for E-Flite Valiant 1.3 BNF Basic EFL4950
|Skill Level 3|
International Shipping Restriction
|International Shipping Restriction|
- Based on the popular Hangar 9® Valiant™ 30cc ARF
- Optional SAFE® Select flight mode for newer pilots
- Wide flight envelope with sporty performance
- Functional flaps installed
- Powerful 480-size brushless motor and 30A ESC installed
- Spektrum AS3X® receiver with SAFE Select technology installed
- 6 micro servos installed
- Durable aluminum landing gear with wheel pants
- Optional float set available
- Constructed of durable Z-Foam™ Material
Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly Basic
Flying Weight: 1135 grams (40oz)
Length: 960mm (38 inches)
Minimum Required Radio: 5+ Channel Transmitter (not included)
Minimum Speed Control: 30amp
Motor Size: 480 brushless outrunner 960kv
Propeller Size: 11.75X8
Recommended Motor Battery: 1300-3000mah 3 cell 11.1 volt (not included)
Wing Area: 430sq inches (27.75 sq Dm)
Wingspan: 1350mm (53 inches)
Reviews for E-Flite Valiant 1.3 BNF Basic EFL4950
No customer reviews for the moment.