Simple Plug-and-Charge Operation! Compatible with Axial SCX24, Losi Mini-B & Mini-T.
This is the EcoPower "Electron Li32 AC" LiPo specific AC Battery Charger. Every hobby enthusiast is unique, each with their own specific needs and expectations. Not everyone needs a professional grade, high performance battery charger, while others simply don’t want to spend big bucks on the latest “flavor of the month”. The common thread between these customers is they both want a reliable and affordable charger that can charge quickly and easily at the same time provide consistent performance. EcoPower is ready to deliver with the Electron Li32 AC!
The EcoPower "Electron Li32 AC" is a simple to use LiPo specific balance charger that charges 2-3S LiPo batteries at a fixed 2 amps through the batteries XH balance plug. Simply connect your batteries' XH balance plug to the appropriate 2S or 3S port on the charger, and the Electron Li32 AC will detect the voltage and automatically start the charge process.
Stop beating yourself with cheap chargers, and buy from a trusted source that proves itself time after time with outstanding customer service and quality products at affordable prices!
- Specific for LiPo Battery Chemistry Only
- 25W LiPo Balance Charger
- Compatible with Axial SCX24, Losi Mini-B & Mini-T (plug-n-play)
- Simple Plug-and-Charge Operation
- 2S 7.4V and 3S 11.1V Compatibility
- Compatible with XH Balance Plug
- LED Status Indication
- Small & Lightweight
- Ultra Portable Design
- No Buttons to Learn
- No Programming Needed
AC Input: 100-240 Volt 50/60Hz
Battery Chemistry: LiPo (Lithium Polymer) only
Charger Current Range: 2.0A (25W max)
Current Drain for Balancing Port: 300mA/cell
LiPo Cell Count: 2-3 Cells
Net Weight: 150g
- (1) Electron Li32 AC Charger
- (1) Instruction Sheet
LiPo Battery & Charger Warnings:
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCd only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
This product was added to our catalog on November 22, 2017