The EcoPower "Trail" 3S 4200mAh Shorty LiPo battery combines 50C discharge rates and 35x105x24mm dimensions to create a powerful battery with a compact footprint that is perfect for a variety of applications. This pack is a great choice for 1.9 and 2.2 class trucks running brushed and brushless setups, as well as lighter weight 1/10 2WD 3S compatible models that can benefit from the reduced weight and footprint of this shorty size battery. This pack has a T-Style Ultra connector pre-installed, and comes with a 4-pin Align/E-Flite style balance connector.
EcoPower batteries are tested in house, allowing us to provide batteries that deliver accurate specifications and reliable power, at a price that is geared towards our value conscious customers. Plus, if we say it’s in stock, you know we have it. And when you buy it, we will back it up with the outstanding customer service and support that you have come to expect from AMain Sports & Hobbies. So stop beating yourself with cheap batteries, and buy from a trusted source that proves itself time after time with quality products at affordable prices!
- Type: Lithium Polymer
- Capacity: 4200 mAh
- Voltage: 11.1V nominal
- Connector Type: T-Style Ultra (12 GA Wire)
- Balancer Type: Align/E-Flite compatible (XH)
- Number of Cells: 3
- Weight: 220g
- Configuration: 3S1P
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 35x105x24mm
- Maximum Charge Rate: 2C (8.4A)
- Maximum Continuous Discharge: 50C
1) DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
NOTE: When using high energy Li-Polymer Batteries, please do not over-discharge or over-charge batteries as this will result in over heated batteries. Discharging capacity can't exceed 80% of the max capacity of the pack after full charging to ensure a good cycle performance. It is recommended to fully charge a brand new battery before using and only discharge the battery 50% for first 5 cycles. Always monitor race time and/or set a low voltage warning on ESC (End voltage cannot be lower than 3.2v per cell) Do not use the battery that has too low a voltage.
Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/charge batteries at the temperature above 95°F/35°C or in a closed car. The high temperature environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging or racing, do not charge the battery until it has cooled completely. Wait about 20 mins, then inspect prior to recharging.
EcoPower is an AMain Sports & Hobbies brand
This product was added to our catalog on September 4, 2020