E-flite High-Power Lithium Polymer batteries offer an excellent blend of weight, power and performance. Available in a wide variety of capacities and voltages, there’s a battery perfect for almost any application from indoor slow flyer to large-scale sport and aerobatic airplane models, as well as micro to mid-sized helicopter models.
- Capable of maximum continuous discharge rates up to 20C, placing this battery among the most powerful LiPo battery packs in its class
- Able to power even the highest performance models
- Equipped with balancing leads and connectors that are compatible with most balancers and balancing chargers*
- Equipped with E-flite® EC3 connector on main power leads
- Plug-and-play use with E-flite ESCs and chargers right out of the package
WARNING: Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries are significantly more volatile than the alkaline, Ni-Cd or Ni-MH batteries used in RC applications. All instructions and warnings found on the inside of this card must be followed exactly. Mishandling of LiPo batteries can result in fire.
By handling, charging or using this LiPo battery you assume all risks associated with LiPo batteries. If you do not agree with these conditions, return this LiPo battery in new, unused condition to the place of purchase immediately.
Type: Lithium Polymer
Connector Type: Main Power Leads: E-flite EC3 / Balancing: Standard 4-Pin
Wire Gauge: 13
Number of Cells: 3
Weight: 8.45 oz (239.5g)
Length: 5.20 in (131mm)
Width: 1.71 in (43.0mm)
Height: .75 in (19mm)
Maximum Continuous Discharge : 20C
Maximum Continuous Current : 64A
This product was added to our catalog on April 24, 2008