This is the HPI Racing Nitro Star F3.5 V2 Engine with Pullstart. The engine will fit the HPI D8S OPT, Trophy 3.5 and Pulse 4.6.Features:
- Race-legal .21 engine size
- Composite carb construction helps prevent heat vaporization of fuel
- Huge aluminum heatsink
- Splash cover over air filter keeps the engine from getting flooded with water in wet conditions
- 2-needle carb adjustment for fine-tuning
- 2.5horsepower on tap
- True ABC construction for long life
- Finned aluminum case
- 2-stage air filter for extra engine protection
- Tough pullstarter fitted standard
- For the HPI D8S OPT, Trophy 3.5 and Pulse 4.6
HPI’s F3.5 V2 engine features a new heatsink and crankcase design with larger heatsink fins for improved cooling. This innovative design makes the engine 22g lighter and 4mm taller. A new pullstart utilizes a one-way bearing encased in a large 14mm hex for increased durability.
The Nitro Star F3.5 V2 engine will give you crazy top speeds and eye-opening acceleration! The engine is started by a simple pullstarter system and the two-needle carburetor allows you to fine-tune the performance for any kind of weather or fuel.
One added benefit of the Nitro Star F3.5 is that it's a race-legal .21-size engine, which means you can drop down to your local club or track and enter in a race as soon as you’ve opened the box! On the inside, the HPI F3.5 has true ABC construction, with a chrome-plated brass piston and cylinder surrounded by the lightweight aluminum case.