The Fantom Pro Series MaxV-SPEC Shorty 2S LiPo 130C Battery features silicon graphene technology to deliver increased nominal voltage providing you with superior voltage, capacity and a flatter discharge curve - in a ROAR approved package!
- Use in all modified classes that can utilize a shorty size battery, when you can only charge up to 8.4 volts
- Superior Voltage, Capacity and flatter discharge curve!
- Manufactured by the most advanced R/C LiPo battery manufacturer in the world, utilizing state-of-the-art chemistry and manufacturing techniques!
- Produced with premium Japanese materials!
- Silocon Graphene technology!
- True and accurate specs!
- 5mm High-Amp Bullet Connectors
- Includes detailed instruction sheet
- ROAR APPROVED!
Nominal Voltage: 2-Cell (1S), 7.4v
C-Rate: 130C (continuous)
Dimensions: (L) 95mm x (W) 46mm x (H) 25mm
Weight: 225 grams
Connector Type: 5mm Bullet
Balance Connector: 2mm Bullet
NOTE: If your track only allows you to charge up to 8.44 volts, then this battery is the best choice for modified class racing. If your track allows you to charge up to 8.7 volts, then the 5600mAh Pro HV Shorty will provide you will more capacity (when charged fully to 8.7 volts), but will also make your motor feel more “punchy”. For a smoother feel, with a modified motor, stick with this 5200mAh LiPo.
This product was added to our catalog on August 12, 2020