This is the Duratrax Flashpoint Infrared Temperature Gauge. It's wireless for accurate readings without touching the heat source!
Point. Push a button. Read the results — one second later!It’s that easy to check temperatures with the FlashPoint infrared temperature gauge. It can help you detect and correct potential engine problems early for a long, powerful life… and make sure that your sealing iron is set at the best heat for your covering film. Carry it with you for use anytime, anywhere — to check combustion engines, electric motors, battery packs and much more!
- Monitors temperatures of engines, sealing irons, electric motors and battery packs
- Handy wrist strap and lithium battery included.
- Wireless for safe and accurate readings without touching the heat source-simply point, push a button, and read the results
- Palm sized 1.13 ounce reads wide temperature range from -27F to +428F (-33C to +220C)
- Special mode settings allow user to find, hold, and display minimums and maximums of fluctuating temperatures to provide the most accurate information.
- Auto-off timer preserves battery power by shutting down the unit after 15 seconds if not used.
- Large custom-designed LCD for easy viewing
- Replaceable 3V CR2032 lithium battery available at jewelry and camera counters of major retail stores.
- One year limited warranty
- Length: 2.7" (68mm)
- Width: 1.5" (37mm)
- Thickness: .7" (18mm)
- Weight: 1.13 oz. (32g) including battery
- Display Resolution: .1F or C (switchable)
- Response Time: 1 second
- Infrared Accuracy: Within 2% of reading
- Field of View: 1:1 optics ratio
- Emissivity:.95 default-adjustable .01 to 1 emissivity
- Battery Life: 40 hours continuous use (auto power off after 15 sec.)
- Battery Type: CR2032 lithium primary (not rechargeable)
- Display Type: Custom LCD
Note: This temperature gun accurately measures RC engine temperatures, but modeler should always refer to engine instruction manual for proper tuning and set-up. Temperature alone is not an accurate indicator of proper engine performance.