More information about Dubro Remote Safety Ignitor DUB793
This is a remote safety ignitor (remote glow ignitor) for in-cowl engines. This provides an external glow driver socket that is wired directly to the actual glow plug and grounded to one engine head bolt.
- Can be used on any single cylinder engine
- For use with any car, helicopter, plane or boat where the glow plug is in a hard to reach spot or is close to a propeller
- Dust cover is attached with a pin and rotates left or right, opening so glow driver can be inserted into the recessed socket
- Ignitor socket is made of black plastic
Includes: One Pre-Assembled Remote Safety Ignitor with Attached Dust Cover
Requires: Cutting a hole to mount external socket and cementing the housing in the hole using CA or epoxy glue
Mounting Hole for External Socket: 11/16
Wire Length: 23-1/2
Difference between standard and recessed ignitors:
- Remote safety ignitor glow plug wire has a loop with another wire crossing through it.
- Remote safety ignitor for recessed glo-plugs glow plug wire has two wires in an opposing V shape.