This is a Paasche Talon Gravity dual action gravity feed airbrush. The airbrush features a chrome plated body and anodized aluminum handle for durability. The TG is our finest detail airbrush allowing the user to achieve hair line detail and using our optional fan head wider patterns up to 3 inches. A PTFE packing allows the TG to handle any water or solvent based paint. Clean up is as simple as spraying your paint cleaner though the airbrush and wiping of the needle. The TG is best used for those requiring high end detail.
- Double action, internal mix gravity feed allows flexibility in regulation of color and air without stoppage.
- Sprays hairline detail, and wider patterns up to 3 in. using the included fan head.
- Ideal for custom auto graphics, models, graphic arts, etc.
- PTFE packing handles any water or solvent based paint.
- Easy cleanup
- Airbrush Made in the USA
- Quality Precision materials for fine detail work
- Highly polished and hardened stainless steel needles for long life and reduced clogging
- Solvent proof needle packing allows spraying of water and solvent based paints
- Finish: Chrome plated body
- One year limited warranty
- Type: Double Action, Gravity Feed, Internal Mix
- .38mm (Size 2) tip head size for fine detail.
- Can spray solvent or water based fluids
- Air Volume: 20 PSI @ CFM
- Pressure Range: 20-75 PSI depending on desired effect
- Air Inlet: 1/4-20 Thread (Paasche thread) - adapters available
- Spray Pattern: 1/64 to 1-1/4
- Complete Set Weight: 1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 10 x 7.25 x 1.5 in.
- .4 oz gravity cup.
- Hairline to 1-1/2 (38mm) spray.
- Metal cutaway handle with pre-set needle stop.
- Six Foot Braided Air Hose
- Two Wrenches
- Needle Protector
- Booklet; "Airbrush Lessons for Beginners"
- Parts Sheet
- Air Compressor (pressure of 20-55 PSI, max 85 PSI)
- Pressure Cans