This is the Top Flite Orange MonoKote for the P-47D Thunderbolt.Includes:
One Roll of 6' x 26 Orange CoveringRequires:
Sealing Iron (TOPR2100)
Iron Sock (TOPR2175)
Heat Gun (TOPR2000)Notes:
Paints, Trim Sheets and EconoKote of MonoKote May Vary Slightly In Color Between Production Runs on These Products.
Not for use directly on foam!
Attaching to wood (activating the glue): 215 - 240 Degrees F
Partial shrinkage: 230 - 270 Degrees F
Maximum shrinkage: 270 - 350 Degrees F
- Orange colored
- Made of a super strong polyester with tensile strength of 25,000 PSI
- For the Top Flite P-47D Thunderbolt Giant Scale
- Extremely lightweight at 0.1 oz/sq ft
- tightens and shrinks as it cools
- Simple application dry adhesive is activated when heat is applied
- Inexpensive, easy, clean, and quick to use.
- flexible with a high gloss finish
- water and fuel proof
- Easy to clean using glass cleaner such as 409 or MonoKote Cleaner/polish
- Lighter and stronger then the traditional silk dope coverings.