This is a package of six sheets of hobby grade birch plywood from Midwest. A popular wood for all types of woodworking projects.Takes paint and varnish well and produces an outstanding finished piece.
Recommended uses: Airplanes, boats, model railroading, crafts, and miniatures.
- Micro-Cut Quality Wood assures you of the following:
- Absolutely the most accurate thickness tolerances of +.002
- Five step inspection process to insure consistent quality
- Highest quality raw materials
- Cut to desired length and shape
Includes: Six Aircraft Grade Birch Plywood 1/16 x 6 x 12 Sheets
Requires: Saw (for cutting)
- Thickness: 1/16"
- Width: 6"
- Length: 12"