Flyzone Calypso EP Powered Glider ARF FLZA3006
This is the electric power Flyzone Calypso EP Glider almost ready to fly R/C airplane, aircraft, plane, jet, airship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Flyzone Calypso EP Powered Glider ARF FLZA3006
This is the Flyzone Calypso EP Powered Glider ARF. The ARF version of the Flyzone Calypso is perfect for those who want to equip it with their choice of radio and motor.
The Calypso is smooth and forgiving, and is ideal as a first electric sailplane. Ailerons are included so that you’re able to enjoy a wider envelope of soaring performance. And by adding optional flaps, the experienced glider pilot is able to move up to more advanced thermal chasing.
Includes: One Flyzone Calypso EP Powered Glider ARF with a 9x5 Folding Propeller and an Instruction Manual
- Radio: 4-5 channel with four micro servos (SEE COMMENTS)
- Motor: 28mm brushless outrunner
- Electronic Speed Control: 18A
- 24" (610mm) Servo Extensions: Two for aileron servos
- LiPo Battery: 11.1V 1300mAh
- LiPo Battery Charger
- Y Harness to mix ailerons (if radio does not have electronic mixing)
- Shoe Goo type glue to glue in servos
- Threadlocker and 1.5mm hex wrench
Accessories for Flyzone Calypso EP Powered Glider ARF FLZA3006
Specifications for Flyzone Calypso EP Powered Glider ARF FLZA3006
|Almost Ready to Fly|
|Skill Level 3|
Wingspan: 73 in (1855 mm)
Wing Area: 526 in? (33.9 dm?)
Length: 47 in (1195 mm)
Weight: 29 oz (820 g)
- Made of aero-cell foam
- White with green and black trim
- Two-piece wing design
- Aileron Control is a dual servo with flap
- Battery Compartment is located under canopy
- Landing Gear, wheel with nose and tail skid plates
- Propeller is 9x5 folding design, black colored
- Warranty (through the manufacturer - Flyzone): Flyzone guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Reviews for Flyzone Calypso EP Powered Glider ARF FLZA3006
No customer reviews for the moment.