Flyzone Cessna 182 Skylane TxR FLZA4002
This is the electric power Flyzone Cessna 182 Skylane transmitter ready R/C airplane, aircraft, plane, jet, airship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Flyzone Cessna 182 Skylane TxR FLZA4002
This is the electric powered, radio controlled, Tx-R (Transmitter Ready) FlyZone Cessna 182 Skylane Select from Hobbico. The FlyZone Cessna 182 Skylane Select is for beginning to intermediate flyers.
The FlyZone Cessna 182 Skylane Select is the Tx-R (Transmitter Ready) version that includes servos, an ESC and SLT receiver. With the AnyLink SLT 2.4GHz Radio Adapter (TACJ2000) and the appropriate AnyLink cable with compatible aircraft transmitter 5-channels or higher may be used to fly this airplane.
Includes: FlyZone TxR Cessna 182 Skylane Select, brushless motor, ESC, servos navigation lights, photo illustrated instruction manual, RX, spinner and propeller
- Tactic AnyLink SLT 2.4GHz Radio Adapter (TACJ2000) to adapt aircraft transmitter (the Futaba Square, TACM0001 and JR, Spektrum, TACM0002 are included with the AnyLink adapter)
- Building and field equipment
Note: The Tactic 2.4GHz 4 or 6 channel transmitters do not require the AnyLink adapter
Accessories for Flyzone Cessna 182 Skylane TxR FLZA4002
Specifications for Flyzone Cessna 182 Skylane TxR FLZA4002
|Skill Level 1|
Wingspan: 47.5" (1207mm)
Wing Area: 339 sq in (21.87) sq dm
Weight: 37oz (1049g)
Wing Loading: 15.72 oz/sq ft (48 g/sq dm)
Length: 39" (991mm)
Center of Gravity (CG): 1-7/8" (48mm) from the leading edge of the wing at the fuselage
Elevator: 11/16" (17.5mm) up and down
Ailerons: 5/16" (7.9mm) up and down
Rudder: 13/16" (20.6mm) right and left
Flap Throw: 3/8" (10mm) down
- Construction: AeroCell foam with pre-applied decals
- Wing: One-piece design with functional flaps and ailerons, wing attaches with two bolts
- Electronic Speed Control: 18 amp Tactic BL-18, TACM6610
- Servos: Four HCAA3837, 1 rudder, 1 elevator, 1 aileron and 1 flap
- Motor: Brushless outrunner, HCAA3838
- Receiver: Tactic 2.4GHz SLT receiver
- Battery: 11.1V 1800mAh LiPo
- Battery Charger: Balancing capable with AC/DC adapters
- Lights: Red and green blinking navigation lights on wing and tail
- Landing Gear: Prebent aluminum 0.08" (2mm) thick, tricycle style with spring loaded steerable nose gear
- Wheels: Foam, two main 1.75" (38mm) diameter, 1.75" (38mm) nose wheel
- Canopy: Plastic tinted windows, instrument panel in cockpit
- Spinner: 1.4" (35.8mm) diameter chrome finish plastic
- Warranty: Hobbico guarantees this kit free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Reviews for Flyzone Cessna 182 Skylane TxR FLZA4002
"Flyzone Cessna 182 Skylane TxR FLZA4002"
"looks good. Got it the next day. Had to order new battery. Have the new battery and charger. Just have to get to the field."
Recommended to buy: Yes
"Flyzone Cessna 182 Skylane TxR"
"Transmission should be well received. Cessna is a fully assembled and tested. I have not fly it. Finland still has a full winter. But spring is just around the corner. So everything is ok.With best regardsVeikko Pilvi"
Recommended to buy: Yes