Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale RTF FLZA4020
This is the electric power Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale ready to fly R/C airplane, aircraft, plane, jet, airship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale RTF FLZA4020
This is the Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale RTF Airplane, with 41-19-850 Outrunner Brushless Motor, Tactic TTX600 6-channel 2.4GHz radio system, and 40A ESC included. The DHC-2 Beaver was one of the most utilitarian aircraft ever created, and Flyzone has brought it back as a Select Scale model that will have you exploring the great outdoors in just minutes.
Tactic 2.4GHz Radio Features:
- Secure Link Technology creates an unbreakable link between the transmitter and receiver, with the push of a single button
- Dual rates match servo throws to your comfort level
- Digital trims and servo reversing
- With six channels this system "grows" with you and can be used with future models
- Wireless trainer feature
One Flyzone RTF DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale Airplane with Brushless Motor, ESC, 2.4GHz Radio, Battery, Charger, Propeller, Instruction Manual, Spinner, Lights, Landing Gear with Floats and four AA Transmitter Batteries
Building and field equipment
Note: Tactic 2.4GHz 4 or 6 channel transmitters do not require the AnyLink adapter
Accessories for Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale RTF FLZA4020
Specifications for Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale RTF FLZA4020
|Ready to Fly|
|Skill Level 1|
Wingspan: 59.5" (1510mm)
Wing Area: 430 sq in (27.7 sq dm)
Weight: 3-3.25 lb (1360 - 1470 g)
Wing Loading: 16-17 oz/sq ft (49-52 g/sq dm)
Length: 38.5" (980mm)
Center of Gravity (CG): Between 2 - 2.5" (51 - 64mm) back from leading edge of wing measured at fuselage sides
Flaps Up & Down: 7/16" (11mm) 34 degrees
Elevator Up & Down: 5/16" (8mm) 8 degrees
Ailerons Up & Down: 3/8" (10mm) 14 degrees
Rudder R & L: 7/8" (22mm) 18 degrees
Elevator Up & Down: 7/16" (11mm) 10 degrees
Ailerons Up & Down: 1/2" (13mm) 20 degrees
Rudder R & L: 1-1/4" (32mm) 26 degrees
- Construction: AeroCell foam with pre-applied decals and tinted plastic windows at canopy area
- Wing: One-piece design with functional struts and ailerons and flaps with drop hinges
- Motor: 41-19-850 outrunner brushless
- Radio: Tactic TTX600 6-channel 2.4GHz system with four micro servos, digital aileron, elevator and rudder trims and wireless trainer system
- ESC: 40A
- Battery: 11.1V 1800mAh 20C LiPo
- Battery Charger: AC/DC balancing charger
- Landing Gear: Bent alum with 2.5" foam wheels, steerable tail wheel also includes floats for water takeoffs and landings and rudders on floats for better handling
- Propeller: 12x6
- Lights: Navigation and landing lights
- Warranty (through the manufacturer): FlyZone guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Reviews for Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale RTF FLZA4020
"I've long admired the Beaver aircraft for it style and function. The Flyzone version is outstanding in design, construction, attention to detail, looks and flight characteristics. The floats option takes it over the top. To my liking, the only change I made was adding 3" DuBro wheels. Mostly for aesthetics but also due to my flying site. This plane is a joy to fly!"
Recommended to buy: Yes
"Great aircraft. Easy to assemble and flight performance is great. The lights make the model even more attractive. The surface layer Could have a little better final finish, but the foam is foam. I order it from sweden and the delivery time was great.Two weeks // Emil"
Recommended to buy: Yes
Questions and answers about Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale RTF FLZA4020
Is there a specific landing angle when landing on water with this plane. flight time
Flight time on this is approximately 5.5 minutes with the 1800 mAh pack. We have heard overall great feedback on this plane, landing on the water is fairly easy, just a standard smooth and fairly level landing is sufficient.
Options? Will this plane come with Nitro engines?
This is powered by a brushless electric motor.