Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale TxR FLZA4022
This is the electric power Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale transmitter ready R/C airplane, aircraft, plane, jet, airship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale TxR FLZA4022
This is the Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale TxR (Transmitter Ready) Airplane, with 41-19-850 Outrunner Brushless Motor, 40A ESC, and Four Micro Servos included.
The DHC-2 Beaver is one of the most utilitarian aircraft ever created, and Flyzone has brought it back as a Select Scale model that will have you adventuring and exploring the great outdoors in just minutes. Choose the RTF for its all-in-one convenience, or use your favorite transmitter with AnyLink to pilot the Tx-R version!
Includes: FlyZone Tx-R DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale Airplane with Brushless Motor, ESC, four Servos, SLT Receiver, Propeller, Instruction Manual, Spinner, Landing Gear with Floats
- Tactic AnyLink SLT 2.4GHz Radio Adapter (TACJ2000) to adapt aircraft transmitter (the Futaba Square, TACM0001 and JR, Spektrum, TACM0002 are included with the AnyLink adapter)
- LiPo Battery: 11.1V 1800mAh 20C
- Battery Charger: AC/DC balancing charger
- Building and field equipment
Note: Tactic 2.4GHz 4 or 6 channel transmitters do not require the AnyLink adapter
Accessories for Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale TxR FLZA4022
Specifications for Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale TxR FLZA4022
|Skill Level 1|
Wingspan: 59.5" (1510mm)
Wing Area: 430 sq in (27.7 sq dm)
Weight: 3-3.25 lb (1360 - 1470 g)
Wing Loading: 16-17 oz/sq ft (49-52 g/sq dm)
Length: 38.5" (980mm)
Center of Gravity (CG): Between 2 - 2.5" (51 - 64mm) back from leading edge of wing measured at fuselage sides
Flaps Up & Down: 7/16" (11mm) 34 degrees
Elevator Up & Down: 5/16" (8mm) 8 degrees
Ailerons Up & Down: 3/8" (10mm) 14 degrees
Rudder R & L: 7/8" (22mm) 18 degrees
Elevator Up & Down: 7/16" (11mm) 10 degrees
Ailerons Up & Down: 1/2" (13mm) 20 degrees
Rudder R & L: 1-1/4" (32mm) 26 degrees
- AeroCell foam construction with pre-applied decals and tinted plastic windows at canopy area
- One-piece wing design with functional struts, ailerons, and flaps with drop hinges
- 41-19-850 Outrunner Brushless Motor
- Tactic 2.4GHz SLT Receiver
- Four Micro Servos
- 40A Electronic Speed Control
- Bent aluminum landing gear with 2.5" foam wheels, steerable tail wheel also includes floats for water takeoffs/landings and rudders on floats for better handling
- 12x6 Propeller
- Chrome finish plastic spinner 2" (51mm) diameter
- Navigation and landing lights
- Warranty (through the manufacturer): FlyZone guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Reviews for Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale TxR FLZA4022
"Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale TxR FLZA4022"
Recommended to buy: Yes
Questions and answers about Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale TxR FLZA4022
Is it waterproof I wasn't going to submerge it but if I Accident crashed it really bad on a water landing is there any protection and will it break or avoid my warranty thanks
The plane is not waterproof and we are pretty sure that would void the warranty we would suggest flying it with the wheels on it until you get comfortable with landing then use the floats.
Does the airplane come with a transmitter?
This one does not include the transmitter, you would need to get the RTF version # FLZA4020.
Compatible SLT transmitter with at least 5 channels
LiPo Battery: 11.1V 1800mAh 15C
Battery Charger: AC/DC balancing charger
Building and field equipment
I have a lot of 2200mAh batteries, is there enough space to use them instead of the 1800? Thanks
We do know the Venom 2200 will fit so as long as if your packs are within 108 x 34.5 x 26mm then they should fit just fine.
what all is involved in changing the receiver to a Spectrum recover ...
Unplug the servos from the included receiver then put in your Spektrum receiver and reconnect the servos, set up the transmitter and bind or you can get the anylink and then bind it to the included receiver.
The part number to the anylink is TACJ2005.
Can the receiver be replaced with my own?
Yes, you can change the receiver to your own.