Flyzone Micro Nieuport 17 WWI TxR FLZA2042
This is the electric power Flyzone Micro Nieuport 17 WWI transmitter ready R/C airplane, aircraft, plane, jet, airship.
Currently Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Flyzone Micro Nieuport 17 WWI TxR FLZA2042
This is the Flyzone Micro Nieuport 17 WWI TxR (Transmitter Ready) Airplane, with factory-installed motor, ESC and electronics.
One of the beauties of having a Tx-R (Transmitter Ready) aircraft is that you don’t have to buy a special transmitter to fly one- Your favorite transmitter will do just fine; just add the AnyLink. AnyLink will work with virtually any transmitter, regardless of brand, band or modulation — and what it does is astounding.
Once it's attached, your transmitter will broadcast a 2.4GHz signal that’s compatible with Tactic SLT receivers, the kind that’s included in all Tx-R aircraft. The result is a transmitter that can fly one or as many Tx-R aircraft as you want! To find out if the AnyLink is compatible with your transmitter, visit Tx-Ready.com.
Requires: Compatible SLT transmitter with at least 3 channels
Note: Tactic 2.4GHz 4 or 6 channel transmitters do not require the AnyLink adapter
- Assembled, factory-finished airframe with pilot*, machine gun, replica engine
- Factory-installed motor, ESC and electronics
- 2.4GHz SLT™ receiver compatible with Tactic AnyLink
- Rechargeable 3.7V 140mAh LiPo flight battery
- Cordless DC LiPo Battery Charger
- (5) “AA” batteries
Accessories for Flyzone Micro Nieuport 17 WWI TxR FLZA2042
Specifications for Flyzone Micro Nieuport 17 WWI TxR FLZA2042
|Skill Level 1|
Length: 12.5" (3175mm)
Weight: 1.16oz (33g)
Wingspan: 15.3" (388.6mm)
- Foam construction, with replica engine, machine gun, pilot bust, and an authentic WWI trim scheme
- Tactic 2.4GHz SLT receiver
- 3.7V 140mAh LiPo Battery
- DC powered, 250mAh output Battery Charger
- Black plastic propeller, 117x64mm
Reviews for Flyzone Micro Nieuport 17 WWI TxR FLZA2042
No customer reviews for the moment.