Flyzone Zero Select Scale RTF FLZA4320
This is the electric power Flyzone Zero Select Scale ready to fly R/C airplane, aircraft, plane, jet, airship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Flyzone Zero Select Scale RTF FLZA4320
This is the 2.4GHz radio controlled, brushless electric powered, Tx-R (Transmitter Ready) Focke Wulf FW-190 from Flyzone. This is the Tx-R (Transmitter Ready) version that includes servos, an ESC and SLT receiver.
Versatile and highly maneuverable, the Focke-Wulf Fw 190 was a Luftwaffe favorite from the very first flight. This WWII workhorse was adapted for every role imaginable, including fighter-bomber, interceptor and night fighter. Flyzone has the perfect Select Scale Focke-Wulf park flyer for you in three easy levels of convenience. The RTF, Tx-R and Rx-R all offer factory-assembled ease and brushless power, as well as operating flaps and retractable landing gear as standard equipment.
Includes: RTF Focke Wulf FW-190 with five Servos, 30A ESC, SLT Receiver, Propeller, Spinner and Instruction Manual, battery and charger
- Transmitter: SLT compatible 6-channel
- Tools and field equipment
Accessories for Flyzone Zero Select Scale RTF FLZA4320
Specifications for Flyzone Zero Select Scale RTF FLZA4320
|Ready to Fly|
|Skill Level 3|
Wingspan: 45" (1145mm)
Wing Area: 307 sq in (19.8 sq dm)
Wing Loading: 17-19 oz sq/ft (52-58 g sq/dm)
Length: 37" (940mm)
Center of Gravity (CG): 2-3/4" (70mm) back from leading edge of wing at fuselage
Control Throws Low Rate High Rate
Ailerons, up & down: 1/4" (6mm) 9° 3/8" (10mm) 14°
Elevator, up % down: 3/8" (10mm) 12° 1/2" (13mm) 15°
Rudder, left & right: 1/2" (13mm) 10° 3/4" (19mm) 15°
Flaps: 1/2 flap 3/8" (10mm) 15° full flap 7/8" (22mm) 35°
- Construction: AeroCell foam
- Wing: One piece, with ailerons and flaps
- Aileron Control: Dual servo
- Motor: 1000kV brushless 77g Outrunner
- ESC: 40A
- Radio: Tactic TTX-600 2.4GHz 6-channel SLT, with trainer system, programmable fail-safe, digital aileron, elevator and rudder trims
- Battery: 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo with Dean's Ultra plug
- Battery Charger: AC/DC balancing
- Landing Gear: Electric retractable, 2" (51mm) diameter main wheels prebent tail torque rod with 0.75" (19mm) diameter steerable tail wheel
- Bomb: AeroCell foam construction. To release the bomb remotely, a 7-channel transmitter and receiver will be required. Or, the flap servo may be disconnected from the receiver, making a vacant channel available for the bomb release. This method disables the flaps. Or, the flap and bomb servos may be connected.
- Propeller: 10x6 three blade
- Spinner: Plastic 2" (51mm) diameter, black in color
Reviews for Flyzone Zero Select Scale RTF FLZA4320
No customer reviews for the moment.