The Futaba MPDX-1 Multi-Prop Decoder is used to expand a single receiver channel signal, to up to eight channels. Simply connect the decoder to the receiver on Futaba 32MZ, 18MZ, 14MZ, FX-40, 12Z and 12FG systems.
Multi-prop channels have the following differences from normal linear channels:
- The resolution of the multi-prop channel is lower than that of the linear channel.
- Operating multiple multi-prop channels simultaneously may reduce the operation response of the multi-prop channel.
- Multi-prop channels can not use the mixing function.
- Servo operation of 8 channels is possible from one single channel
- Linear operation is possible
- The servo operation speed of each channel can be set
- Fail safe setting of each channel is possible
- Operation control setting, direction of operation change, and travel adjustment are possible for each multi-prop expanded channel (Transmitter side setting)
- 32MZ Multi-prop function is a function that divides one channel into eight channels and extends the number of channels. Up to two MPDX-1 can be used, and up to 32 channels can be expanded as follows:
- Linear channel 14 channels (2 channels are used by multi-prop function)
- On/Off channel - 2 channels
- Multi-prop channels - 16 channels
Operation power requirement: 4.8 or 6.0V (4~5 NiCad batteries)
Current drain: 7.5mA
Number of multi-prop output channels: 8
Applicable modulation modes: PCM G3, PCM1024, PPM
Multiplexing scheme: Pulse width division (PCM G3, PCM1024), time division (PPM)
Delay function: Programmable for each channel
Fail-safe function: F/S function/HOLD function can be selected for each channel
NOTE: Requires a 4.8V or 6.0V battery and switch.
This product was added to our catalog on February 6, 2020