The Gens Ace 5000mAh 22.2V 60C 6S1P Lipo battery pack with EC5 plug offers you 'cool to the touch' landing temperature, whilst you fly on full power for the whole journey.
These batteries are also fast charge capable. They have a longer cycle life, almost double the standard of lipo technology.
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 5000mAh.
- High discharge rate and high reliability
- Small in size and light in weight
- Local after-sales service (Located in Dublin, CA)
- Minimum Capacity: 5000mAh
- Configuration: 6S1P / 22.2V / 6 cells
- Discharge Rate: 60
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 120C
- Net Weight (±20g): 1.66 lbs. (755g)
- Dimensions: 6.48 x 1.77 x 1.85 in. (164.5 x 45 x 47mm) (L x W x H)
- Balancer Connector Type: JST-XHR
Note: 5000mAh 22.2V 60C 6S1P Lipo Battery Pack is compatible with MIKADO LOGO500, ALIGN T-REX550/600, GAUI X5, Outrage 550, Hirobo SDX, FMS Votec 322 1400mm (55") Wingspan, etc.
This product was added to our catalog on August 16, 2016
My first impression was that they are really small and light for their size. The 5000mah ones are the same size as Pulse 4500s. I did a couple of conditioning cycles using my Pro Lab 8 and started running them in my Logo 700/Scorpion 4525/Tribunus esc/VTX 717 blades.
On that combination, when I charge, I get cells balanced to within .006 volts and final voltages topping out at 4.185 volts. If I place them on an accurate charge method, I end up with a final charge of 4.198v. When I use them, I have both a timer and a discharge monitor on my ESC that gives me my MAH out. I typically see 2600-2900 mah out and after run voltages from 3.82 per cell with a cell balance of less than .006 between highest and lowest cells. I weighed a Gens Ace and a Thunder Power 5000mah 6s 70c and the Gens Ace weighed 746g complete with EC5 connector, while the Thunder Power weighed 850g with the same connector.
I can't speak with assurance to long term cycle life, but as of now, I find them to be great, and at least equal in power output to my TP, and Pulse packs.
The size and weight factors also compare favorably in their 3300mah packs.