Batteries often look similar to each other But the difference is the chemical part inside. Tattu ′s batteries Chemie is specially developed for UAV requirements.
Gens Ace is one of the top rank battery corporations with deep research and manufacturing on NIMH, LI-PO, LI-FE by the effort of 200 professional engineers and technicians with 20 years exquisite battery technology. The Gens Ace brand holds the traditional concept of "excellent quality", "Optimization"& "Priority" on Sales & Services. All batteries are tailored for various scales of the RC Models such as electronic cars, nitro cars, airplanes, vessels and also other models, toys, electric tools, electric bikes, electric autos, digital products etc.
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 2400mAh
- Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission.
- Special adapted to each UAV type.
- High according to capacity/weight.
- Standard JST-SYP-2P Balance Plug + Equipped with industry-standard JST-SYP-2P plug
- Capacity: 2400mAh
- Voltage: 7.4V / 2S / 2 Cell
- Weight: 3.32 oz. (94g)
- Size: 3.46 x 1.14 x 0.67 in. (88mm x 29mm x 17mm) (L x W x H)
- Connector Type: JST-SYP
This product was added to our catalog on March 3, 2017
On a practice day, I've run about 3 fuel bottles through my engine (~1.5L or ~0.4gallons) and the voltage was still around 7.6v according to the telemetry in my Sanwa MT-44; this is powering two Savox 2274 servos, a MyLaps transponder, Sanwa RX-47T receiver, and KO Propo electronic switch.
Assuming it fully charged it's still around 7.6-8.0v after a 30-45 minute main.
This thing will last all day long without an issue. The cell resistance is high (around 25-30 milliohms per cell) but to be honest every receiver battery I've come across is.