The Gens ace hard case LiPo 5000mAh 2S1P 50C/100C battery suited to the following models; 1/8 & 1/10 RC car model.
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 5000mAh
- Strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process
- Lithium Polymer raw materials
- Specially designed for 1/8 & 1/10 RC car models
- Standard Deans Balance Plug
- Equipped with industry-standard Deans plug, compatible with LiPo balance chargers for 1/8 & 1/10 RC car model
Brand: Gens ace
Capacity (mAh): 5000
Discharge Rate (C): 50
Max Burst Discharge Rate (C): 100
Net Weight (±20g): 304
Length (±5mm): 139
Width (±2mm): 47
Height (±2mm): 25
Connector Type: Deans
Wire Gauge: AWG12#
Wire Length (mm): 115mm
Balancer Connector Type: JST-XHR
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2016
These 50C packs are more than enough to keep up with the ridiculously over engineered over marketed and far more expensive 100C+ lipos. I average around 22 amps (4C) for a 10min race, max draws are around 100amps (20C). That's well within the battery's capability and no where near the stratospheric 500amps. Again, the motor can only consume so much power... The gensace are good quality and the fixed leads don't pop out or tarnish or break like those socket type lipos now flooding the market.
reality reminder: if you want to go faster in a straight line, buy a higher output motor or go higher in voltage. Higher C doesn't necessarily equal higher speed, only overkill.
Using the Protek Prodigy 680 Charger