This is the GPM Racing Traxxas aluminum adjustable front C hub for TRX-4 vehicles.
This product includes :
Stainless Steel Flat Head Screws 2.5x10-6pcs
Stainless Steel Round Head Screws 3x14-2pcs
Stainless Steel Round Head Screws 3x16-2pcs
Stainless Steel Round Head Screws 3x18-4pcs
Stainless Steel Round Head Screws 3x20-2pcs
Aluminum Collar 3x6x2-6pcs
Product major function & usage:
1. To connect the front gear box and knuckle arm in union with the entire steering assembly
2. Adjust and fix the height and angle of the damper
1. Aluminum 6061 T6 is light material with high tensile strength for great durability during extreme RC action. The products are also anodized in our signature scratch resistant vibrant alluring colors.
2. Delrin collars are designed and installed by hand to minimize the gap, the handling performance is top rated and in harmony with the rest of the vehicle.
3. Stainless steel king pins are provided for a stable and smooth experience compare with the original plastic set.
4. The position of dampers are modified after the installation of this product. Original installation: the dampers sit in a vertical position. Modified installation: the dampers sit slightly outward. This is to enhance the stability of the vehicle and allow adjustment on the height of dampers.
Other special notes and comments:
1. Use round head screws 3x18 (2pcs) to assemble the tie rods, this will change of installation from original tie rod connects with dampers.
2. Installing dampers:Without collar - use 3x14 screws. 1 collar - use 3x16 screws. 2 collars - use 3x18 screws. 3 collars - use 3x20 screws.