Great Planes Avistar Elite .46 GP/EP ARF GPMA1005
This is the nitro power Great Planes Avistar Elite almost ready to fly R/C airplane, aircraft, plane, jet, airship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Great Planes Avistar Elite .46 GP/EP ARF GPMA1005
This is the Great Planes Avistar Elite .46 GP/EP ARF. The Avistar Elite is a great step up from a flat bottom wing trainer, or is suitable as a first airplane with the help of an instructor.
The Great Planes Avistar Elite is the perfect airplane for progressing from basic training to aerobatics using one plane, with a flight instructor's assistance. Its tricycle landing gear and high wing mounting boosts your confidence by adding stability and easy ground handling. The semi-symmetrical airfoil offers greater maneuverability as soon as you're ready.
Includes: Prebuilt Wing, Fuselage and Tail Sections, Decals, Spinner, Landing Gear, Fuel Tank, Motor Mount, Engine Mount and Instruction Manual
- Radio: 4-5 channel
- Servos: Four standard size ball bearing, two extra if using flaps
- 12" (305mm) Extensions: Two for aileron servos
- 6" (152mm) Dual Servo Extension: If using flaps
- 6" (152mm) Servo Extension: One for ESC to RX if using electric power
- Receiver Battery: Flat, 4.8V NiMH
- Glow Power
- Glow Engine: .46-.55 cu in (7.5 - 9cc) two-stroke
- Propeller: 12x5 sport
- Fuel: Aircraft blend with 10-20% nitro content
- Electric Power
- Outrunner Brushless Electric Motor: Great Planes RimFire .46 (42-60-800) recommended
- LiPo Battery: 30C 14.8V 4S, at least 3300mAh
- ESC: 45A
- Propeller: 12x6E thin electric
- Building and field equipment
Accessories for Great Planes Avistar Elite .46 GP/EP ARF GPMA1005
Specifications for Great Planes Avistar Elite .46 GP/EP ARF GPMA1005
|Almost Ready to Fly|
|Skill Level 4|
Wingspan: 62.5" (1590mm)
Wing Area: 672 sq in (43.3 sq dm)
Wing Loading: 22-24 oz/sq ft (67-73 g/sq dm)
Weight: 6.5 - 7lbs (2950 - 3170g)
Length: 55" (1395mm)
Center of Gravity (CG): 3-5/16" (84mm) back from the leading edge of the wing at the fuselage side
Elevator: (Up & Down) 5/16" (8mm) 11 degrees
Rudder: (Right & Left) 1/2" (13mm) 13 degrees
Ailerons: (Up & Down) 3/8" (10mm) 11 degrees
Elevator: (Up & Down) 7/16" (11mm) 16 degrees
Rudder: (Right & Left) 7/8" (22mm) 22 degrees
Ailerons: (Up & Down) 9/16" (14mm) 17 degrees
- Made of balsa and plywood
- Top Flite MonoKote covering
- Two-piece wing design with joiner tube; flaps are locked and can be made operational if desired
- Dual servo aileron control
- Painted fiberglass cowl
- Plywood electric motor mount
- One-piece composite plastic glow engine mount with IsoSmooth rubber boots and nylon brackets to reduce vibration
- Two-piece prebent aluminum landing gear with two 2.5" (64mm) main wheels and one 2" (51mm) nose wheel
- Red plastic spinner, 2.5" (63.5mm) diameter
- Warranty (through the manufacturer): Great Planes Model Manufacturing Company guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Reviews for Great Planes Avistar Elite .46 GP/EP ARF GPMA1005
"Excellent 2 step trainer."
"Easy assemble, good looks ,stable trainer on low rate, pleasantly agile on high, hard not to like!. Wrinkled covering was only challenge.Will take you all the way to sportsman pilot if your inclined"
Recommended to buy: Yes
"AVISTAR ELITE .46"
"GREAT PLANE. I BUILT MY WITH A E-FLITE 46 BRUSHLESS OUTRUNNER and FLAPS.FLYS AWESOME."
Recommended to buy: Yes