Great Planes Big Stik 40 ARF MonoKote GPMA1220
This is the nitro power Great Planes Big Stik 40 almost ready to fly R/C airplane, aircraft, plane, jet, airship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Great Planes Big Stik 40 ARF MonoKote GPMA1220
This is the Great Planes Big Stik .40 Sport Glow Powered ARF Airplane.
After only 12-15 hours in the workshop, you emerge with a model equal to any expertly built kit. That's one advantage of Great Planes' almost ready-to-fly Big Stiks - their huge leap forward in prebuilt quality. Great Planes also returns to the original Big Stik plans, rather than copying one of the numerous remakes that crowded airfields over the years. The result ARFs that unite a pure, proven design with the best modern model-making technology.
Big Stik ARFs go together so easily, you won't be afraid to fly them - only 12-15 hours are required for assembly. The superior construction quality, featuring high-quality woods and MonoKote film, provides the strength to handle aggressive aerobatics. Great Planes constructs these ARFs just like a skilled builder would do it himself. There's no plastic. The strong, interlocking wood framework arrives precovered with MonoKote film, in the popular traditional trim scheme with Maltese Cross.
This ARF enlarged control surfaces improve their ability to handle 3D aerobatics. Dual aileron servos add precision and authority to aileron response for crisp maneuvers - and also provide the safety of a backup in case one servo fails.
Includes: One Great Planes ARF R/C Glow Powered Big Stik .40 Sport Airplane with pre-built and covered wings fuselage and tail assemblies, pushrods, pre-bent .012" (3mm) main landing gear, 2.75" (70mm) main wheels, nylon adjustable engine mount, 8.75oz (260cc) fuel tank, 2.5" (64mm) spinner, plywood servo trays and wing joiners, hardware package, fuel tubing, and photo-illustrated instructions.
- Engine: .40-.51 cu in (6.5-8.5cc) 2-stroke OR .50-.70 cu in (8.5-11.5cc) 4-stroke
- Muffler: Sports-Style, engine mounts in an upright position, stock muffler supplied with engine will work fine.
- Radio: Four channel.
- Servos: Standard (2-Aileron, 1-Elevator, 1-Throttle, 1-Rudder) a high torque servo is suggested for the rudder, but not required.
- Servo Extensions: Two 6" (152mm).
- Y-Harness: One, for aileron servos.
- Misc. Items: Glow plug, ¼" foam rubber padding, medium fuel tubing, fuel filter, propeller, building and field equipment.
Accessories for Great Planes Big Stik 40 ARF MonoKote GPMA1220
Specifications for Great Planes Big Stik 40 ARF MonoKote GPMA1220
|Almost Ready to Fly|
|Skill Level 4|
Wingspan: 59" (1500mm)
Wing Area: 757 sq in (48.8 sq dm)
Weight: 5.25- 6lbs (2.38 - 2.72kg)
Wing Loading: 19.8 - 21.3 oz/sq ft (50 - 65 g/sq dm)
Length: 51" (1295mm)
Airfoil: Fully-Symmetrical High Wing
Center of Gravity: 3.75" (95mm) Back from the wing's leading edge
Elevator: Up & Down .75" (19mm)
Rudder: Right to Left 1.61" (41mm)
Ailerons: Up & Down .86" (22mm)
Elevator: Up & Down .62" (16mm)
Rudder: Right to Left 1" (25.4mm)
Ailerons: Up & Down .62" (16mm)
- Construction: All balsa and plywood
- Wings: One piece, all wood, held to fuselage with two included 1/4-20 wing bolts. Fully symmetrical high-wing configuration.
- Covering: Factory applied adhesive backed MonoKote. Color scheme is Red with the Maltese Cross in Black set against a White background on the wings, tail section, and top of the fuselage behind the wing. For stock numbers of covering used
- Radio Compartment: Easily accessible, plywood reinforced.
- Landing Gear: Pre-formed aluminum .12" (3mm) thick. Steerable .16" (4mm) thick pre-formed wire nose gear.
- Aileron Control: Dual standard size servos
- Building Time: Ready to fly in only 12-15 hours
- Warranty Period: Great Planes Model Manufacturing guarantees this kit free from defects in material and workmanship at purchase date. This warranty does not cover any components damaged by use or modification.
Reviews for Great Planes Big Stik 40 ARF MonoKote GPMA1220
No customer reviews for the moment.