This is the Great Planes HyperFlow 370 ducted fan unit without motor. It’s for modelers 14 years of age and older. This is a direct fit for the Great Planes ElectriFly MiGLET and XPD-8 flying wings.
Includes: Great Planes HyperFlow 370 Ducted Fan Unit, Brushless motor ring adapter and 2, 2.3, and 3mm Fan Rotor Adapters
- Motor, Electronic Speed Control and batteries
- Threadlocking Compound
- Phillips Screwdriver
- 1.5mm Hex Wrench
- Medium CA+ Glue
Note: If the three keys in the fan housing do not properly align with the slots in the adapter ring when installing a 20mm Brushless motor, trim away any two of the three keys using a hobby knife or a rotary tool. The one remaining key on the fan housing will fit into any of the three slots in the adapter ring. Continue with the 20mm Brushless motor installation as described in the manual.
- Uses a 370BB size Brushed motor, unit can also be adapted to use a 20mm and 24mm Brushless In-Runner motor
- 56mm fan system replaces any system using this size fan
- Includes additional stator vanes to straighten airflow for higher speed brushless motors
- Housing is precisely molded for smooth airflow and truly awesome performance
- Warranty: Great Planes Model Manufacturing Company guarantees this product free from defects in both materials and workmanship at the date of purchase.
Intake Area: 3.50sq/in (22.6sq/cm)
Fan Swept Area: 2.71sq/in (17.5sq/cm)
Exhaust Area: 2.70sq/in (17.4sq/cm)
Optimum Flying Speed: 56 mph (90km/h)
Maximum RPM: 50,000 RPM
Housing Inner Diameter: 2.14 in (54.5mm)
Outer Diameter: 2.23 in (56mm)
Weight, Fan System Only: 1.3oz (37g)
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2020