Great Planes Revolver .61-.91 Sport Aerobatic ARF GPMA1019
This is the nitro power Great Planes Revolver .61-.91 Sport almost ready to fly R/C airplane, aircraft, plane, jet, airship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Great Planes Revolver .61-.91 Sport Aerobatic ARF GPMA1019
Enjoy the Great Planes Revolver .61-.91 Sport Aerobatic ARF plane.
The bold, sleek looks and pilot-friendly handling of the mid-size Revolver is now available in .60 size. It's more impressive in the air, easier to track in the sky and less affected by wind – and that's not all. It's a great choice for everything from simple sport flying to air show aerobatics – and capable of bigger, better performance with either glow or electric power!
Includes: Pre-built and covered wings, fuselage and tail assemblies, pushrods, pre-bent main landing gear, main and tail wheels, wood servo trays, two wheel pants, fiberglass cowl, hardware package, engine mount, pilot bust, fuel tank, photo-illustrated instructions and decal sheet.
- Radio: 4-ch minimum
- Servos: Five 50 oz.-in. (3.6 kg-cm) minimum standard torque
- 6" (152mm) Servo Extensions: Two for aileron servos
- Glow Power- Engine: .61-.75 (10-12.5 cc) two stroke OR .81-.91 (13.5-15 cc) four stroke with Pitts type muffler OR
- Electric Power- Motor: Outrunner brushless, GPMG4740 with Motor Mount, GPMG1260 and 60A Brushless ESC, GPMM1850
- Battery: Two 3200mAh 11.1V LiPo with Deans Universal 2 to 1 adapter
- Battery Charger: LiPo compatible, GPMM3015
- Cell Balancer: GPMM3160
- Propeller: Glow, size depending on selected engine
Electric, 15x7E (APCQ1830)
- Misc. Items: Building and field equipment
Accessories for Great Planes Revolver .61-.91 Sport Aerobatic ARF GPMA1019
Specifications for Great Planes Revolver .61-.91 Sport Aerobatic ARF GPMA1019
|Almost Ready to Fly|
|Skill Level 4|
- Construction: Balsa and ply
- Wings: Two piece, foam core balsa sheeted, carbon fiber wing tube
- Cowl: Painted fiberglass
- Covering: Top Flite MonoKote
- Radio Compartment: Plywood reinforced
- Landing Gear: Pre-formed composite, 0.08" (2mm) diameter tail wheel wire
- Wheels: Foam, two main 3-1/4" (83mm) diameter, one 1-1/4" (32mm) tail wheel
- Wheel Pants: Painted and constructed of fiberglass
- Spinner: 3-1/4" (83mm) diameter aluminum
- Canopy: Vacuum formed, tinted
- Aileron Control: Dual servo
- Tail Group: Airfoil shaped tail surfaces for better tracking
- Fuel Tank: 14.2oz (420cc)
- Engine Mount: Two-piece composite construction
- Warranty: Great Planes Model Manufacturing Company guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Wingspan: 70" (1780mm)
Wing Area: 832 sq in (53.7 sq dm)
Wing Loading: 24 - 26 oz/sq ft (73 - 79 g/sq dm)
Weight: 8.5 - 9.25lb (3850 - 4190g)
Center of Gravity: 5.5" (139.7mm) Back from the leading edge of the wing at the fuselage
Control Throws: Low Rate High Rate
Elevator: Up & Down, 5/16" (8mm) 5° 3/4" (19mm) 10°
Rudder: Right to Left, 1-1/2" (38mm) 13° 2-1/2" (64mm) 22°
Ailerons: Up & Down, 1/4" (6mm) 6° 1/2" (13mm) 12°
Reviews for Great Planes Revolver .61-.91 Sport Aerobatic ARF GPMA1019
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about Great Planes Revolver .61-.91 Sport Aerobatic ARF GPMA1019
I wish to use my OS 65. Which revolver would fly best with this motor?
For the .65 that you plan on using we would recommend the GPMA1018 Revolver.