Heli-Max 230Si Quadcopter UAV Electric RTF no Camera HMXE0847
This is the Heli-Max 230Si electric power ready to fly radio control drone, quadcopter, multi-rotor.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Heli-Max 230Si Quadcopter UAV Electric RTF no Camera HMXE0847
This is the Heli-Max 230Si Quadcopter UAV Electric RTF, without Camera. This quad can be flown indoors or outdoors (in light winds).
Looking for something bigger than a "palm-sized" quad but at a lower cost than 350-size machines? Now you have the perfect option! Like larger models, the ready-to-fly 230Si quad offers more stability, easier visibility, and is better able to handle outdoor flying conditions.
Includes: One Heli-Max 230Si Quadcopter UAV Electric RTF, with 4-ch Radio, 1200mAh 1S 1200mAh LiPo Battery, AC Balance Charger, extra set of Four Rotor Blades, AA Batteries and Instructions
Note: Camera is not included, sold separately.
When in Limited Altitude Mode or Altitude Hold Mode, the 230Si is designed to maintain power even if the throttle is briefly lowered to zero. This is designed to help smooth out altitude changes if the pilot briefly moves the throttle stick too far down by mistake. When landing in these modes, always keep in mind it will take a few seconds for the quad motors to stop rotating once you lower the throttle to zero.
In Normal Mode, the throttle works in a linear fashion and will stop the motors immediately when the throttle stick reaches zero.
Accessories for Heli-Max 230Si Quadcopter UAV Electric RTF no Camera HMXE0847
Specifications for Heli-Max 230Si Quadcopter UAV Electric RTF no Camera HMXE0847
|Ready to Fly|
|Skill Level 1|
Rotor Diameter: 5.7" (144mm)
Diagonal Dimensions: 9" (230mm)
RTF Weight with Camera: 4.7oz (132g)
RTF Weight without Camera: 4.4oz (127g)
- Actual Direction Control allows pilots to eliminate control reversal by pushing a button on the transmitter which allows the heli to go in the same direction as the sticks on the transmitter
- 1S 1200mAh LiPo Battery included
- AC powered, balancing charger
- Heli-Max 2.4GHz SLT radio with LCD screen and fail safe
- Beginner and Expert flight modes; Beginner Mode stabilizes the heli if sticks are released. Expert Mode turns off the TAGS-FX accelerometers for greater maneuverability
- Return to Pilot-when this transmitter button is pushed, built-in sensors on the heli return the heli to the pilot
- TAGS-FX with Sensor Fusion Technology integrates data received from a 3-axis gyro and a 3-axis accelerometer and immediately corrects unwanted movement in yaw, pitch and roll, and also prevents drift in any direction
- Warranty (through the manufacturer – Heli-Max): Heli-Max guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Reviews for Heli-Max 230Si Quadcopter UAV Electric RTF no Camera HMXE0847
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about Heli-Max 230Si Quadcopter UAV Electric RTF no Camera HMXE0847
How long is the flight time? What features do the control have?
Fully charged, the battery provides flight times lasting up to 15 minutes. In regards to the transmitter and the 230Si functions, push a button and the 230Si hovers at a preferred altitude, it also has return to pilot, beginner and expert modes along with a fail safe.